Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Hidohebi posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2013 1:35am for An Unexpected Reunion

Interesting spin, and like most of your work is well written. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Crys posted a comment on Saturday 19th January 2013 2:56pm for An Unexpected Reunion

good idea on Harry producing a "hiding" space

> see what Helga's cup is going to give me tonight huh. more info on the Cup, just a bit confusing. Almost sounds like the Cup decides what to give him instead of him making any kind of choice. But later it's clear that he chooses what to drink (the firewhiskey).

*heavy blink* Dobby!? Huh. Okay, so a bit of an update on the going's on at home.

*evil grin* what's the "speed" of magic? what if Harry's mirror call to AD actually worked, but it'd take months / years to work? So AD will get a call eventually, but mirror-Harry doesn't react to what he's saying. Then Harry later gets AD's call . . . Think the time-lag when communicating with the Mars rover, only far, far worse.

Come to that, maybe if Harry asks Dobby what date he thinks it is and compares it to the "I think it's May", that may either give info of lag or prove transfers are instantaneous.

So if Dobby nearly killed himself trying (and utterly failing) to send himself and Harry home, wonder what happened to AD in sending Dobby here?

Winky's on her way? Let's hope she shows up in the middle of the night (and no security cameras in the museum?) and not in the middle of the day with a school outing walking around. That could be just a bit awkward.

Liked how you set up that catfight scene. Some of those quips were clever for a teen, but most were just crude (as befitting a couple juniors / seniors in high school).

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Saturday 19th January 2013 3:48am for An Unexpected Reunion

Loving this story. Well one on the crossover. It's believable and so far it's a very enjoyable read. Thank ou.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2013 6:03pm for An Unexpected Reunion

This is a lot of fun, even though I don't know the new BG. (Questions on BG1979 - I'll answer :-) It's quite enjoyable.

Hmmm, with Winki and Dobby here - a new race of house elves?

Like that Harry didn't suddenly learn the languague (or you didn't fall into "everyone in the universe speaks english trope) but I hope he gets to the point where he can start interacting with the locals a bit more.

Thanks for writing. I find myself really looking forward to updates to this story.

Tom A.