Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 2:31pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Holy moley... is it possible to put more into a single chapter? I don't think so!

Brilliant as usual, J. Keep it up.

warpwizard posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 2:10pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Good stuff. Soul-hookah was cool. Baba-yaga nookie was...yeah. :)

Goblin wars, cool!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 9:03am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

LOL!

Yes, Harry the legend shagger!

Excellent work. I figured who she was, but her eating Horcrux's was a great addition. I wonder what Tonks will think when she finds out about her.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 6:19am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

A well written chapter. Now all I have to do is go back over the whole story and put is all together in my head and then I can really set forth a true and accurate review of the whole story. In the meantime I do like it very much. Carol

Stormrizing posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 6:01am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

This is very good.

Happy Holidays

Cuey posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 3:14am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Great chapter Jim. I think this has to be one of the more epic fics I've read, looking forward to more battles and goblin crushing.

Orion posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 2:56am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Great Chapter. I should have been expecting the Svetlanna thing.

vasilis01 posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 8:42pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Excellent update. A goblin War is next?? Ok that would take care the "cup". Can't wait to see the war and what else is Dumbles up to.

Mesterio posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 6:25pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

fu-king hilarious ending.

Everyoneknows posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 5:57pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to the conclusion.

Brian Donnely posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 5:11pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Great update as always, Jim.

So the last arc is the Goblin War... am I correct in assuming that there's going to be another sequel in the works, then?

bkfriend posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 4:22pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Please let us all know the when and where for the anthology. I for one will buy it just based on your fan fiction. Thanks again for another installment of this awesome fic. All the best and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Brian

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 4:03pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Geez - you are really good at this writing caper.
That was a brilliant read, and the last line was perfect!
I am now looking forward to Harry negotiating the Goblin situation with all his usual tact, diplomacy and subtlety.

mac_gin posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 3:27pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Snigger, Baba Yaga hidding in plain sight, reminds me of "Bring Me The Head of Harry Potter".

Can't he keep it zipped for 5 minutes? Ah but he's male and a teenager, nuff said :}-

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 2:03pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

I knew that Svetlanna was Baba Yaba, Bill is going to give Harry a hard time.

Thanks for writing
MPF

Rexnos posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 12:37pm for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Svetlanna was Baba Yaga... That is wrong on SOOOOO many levels... Poor Harry... Hopefully Luna will make sure she didn't jinx anything when she left...

Later,
Rex

Ken Norton posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 11:49am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Loved the fact that Baga Yaga was smoking Voldy's soul. Looking forward to the next part.

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 11:29am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

As always, another fine chapter.

I enjoyed the fight scenes and Harry's bad ass attitude.

I figured that she was the one from the start but wanted to see how you did it.

How did Pansy steal the blood anchor? I think that needs to be mentioned.I can't picture the elves letting it go.

I'm looking forward to how you get rid of the Harry horcrux. That definitely has me intrigued.

Best of luck on all of your writing.


Anthony May posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 10:37am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

J-Bern, you have style! When I see an update from you, I don't care if I'm in the office talking with the boss, I read it immediately. You are so cool you are like "The Fonz" of story writing. Thanks for the update I can't wait for the one for "The Lie I've Lived" and then hopefully soon onto the Great Goblin Wars. I still the the battle with the Daemon in "Bungle in the Jungle" is one of the most intense scenes - more so than in any of the recent books I have bought. "Long live the J-Bern!"

skulLXeon posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 9:50am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Damn... I can't say that I wasn't expecting the whole Svetlanna twist.... but damn, it was sure interesting. about Dumbledore's sincere apology over the theft of the blood bag, for some reason... i don't see it as it being a theft as much as he allowed it to happen to bring Harry back... but who knows? maybe it was... good chapter... very good chapter... Adios for now...
and see you in The Live I've Lived... =)