Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

uthamm posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 3:10am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Nice. I suspected the Svetlanna angle, but discarded it. Looks like you are setting up Harry for another chance to understand that he has to do it on his 'own' (Moody gone, Mercs gone, Kwan gone . . ) perhaps something about trusting vs. leaning on?

I'm betting that DD had something to do with the theft - how else could PP get the blood bag from Dobby? DD hated the option and seems to look for opportunites to stick it to Harry.

Interesting that you used the Harry is a Horcurx angle - I thought that was one of the worst plotlines in the book. On the bright side, you can't do any worse with it.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 2:58am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Well, I figured Harry's propensity for sticking his pecker in moist and warm places would catch up with him eventually...I'd say it did with this chapter.

Dumbledore must be the most incompetent piece of shit ever, or the most evil...I don't see how you can rectify him as anything but one very small step short of being a dark lord with how you've portrayed him here...

Goblin rebellion...well I can't imagine this as being that entertaining based on the previous goblin exploits in BITJ...but I'll withhold judgment until I read it.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

Shepherd posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 2:56am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Another excellent chapter, some nice new plot threads, and a good tension breaker at the end.

Taegeous posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 2:14am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Good chapter, but disappointed that none of the hag's leaders were killed...only the troll and goblin lackey's, while Harry lost Moody. The fighting seemed pointless if none of the bad guys got taken down. And someone who eats souls is definitely a bad guy.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:40am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

> It is far easier to eat the lamb special when the cook isn't quivering in fear."
Snerk! Svetlana = Bone Mother. Told you . . .

AD fails in his task of guarding little Ralph Potter and so demands Harry return. Typical.

Oh, stuff your attitude, Fawkes. Harry's doing more against LV than your precious Light Lord.

Seeing Hermione's reaction to Harry's proclamation should be entertaining. Luna's reaction to the same still entertaining to us readers, but less so to Harry.

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:26am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

B-E-A-Utiful! Masterfully done and all that.

You know... I suspected Sletvanna might have had something to do w/ Baba Yaga and even suspected that she and the crone were one and the same, but I discounted the second notion as soon as I thought of it. I didn't think there could be any way in hell that was possible... Especially after Harry added her as another notch on his belt, but once more you have surprised me and proved me wrong. Not too heartbroken about it though as it keeps me on my toes. Still, excellent work and hope to see more updates of this and "The Lie I've Lived" soon. They are easily two of my top 5 favorite Harry Potter- hell fanfiction- stories that I am currently following.

Matthew Sands posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:15am for Or No Way at All (reprise)

Ahem. "W00t!"

That is all.

Well, not really. I had a feeling about Svetlanna, but wasn't sure how you were going to play it( there was always the off-chance of an agent of Dumbledore or Voldemort after all). Shame about Moody, but if you start to let people have character shields, then you have to come up with ever-more implausible means of keeping them alive, and after a while it's nothing but work, work, work all day long.

Looking forward to the death of the incendiary turkey this time around though.