Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Clell65619 posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 8:31pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

- It's been said before, but I'll say it again, you write the absolutely most horrific, bloody, and real fight scenes in HP Fanon.

- I never expected Harry and Tom to both die, but it didn't take for Harry, and I've got a sneaking suspicion that it didn't for Tom either.

- I can't wait for your next chapter.

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 8:04pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Thanks for the book!

Excellent chapter! Love you fight scenes and that was certainly a surprise addition to the battle. Have an even more powerful creature simply using Riddle and Harry as a doorman was great.

Harry using Riddle's setup to get his body back was very fitting. Like how Hack just used a finger were Pettigrew had to use a whole hand.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 6:45pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Definitely didn't see ANY of this chapter coming, but I guess after the epic conclusion to Bungle, how could Voldemort be the last monster standing in this one?

Loved every minute, as always. I never get tired of Kwan, and I can't help but hope he and Harry meet again in your sequel to The Lie I've Lived...preferably on opposing sides. It'd make for an interesting scene, that's for sure.

Looking forward to next week much more than I was.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 5:18pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Nice job as always. Even here there's the whif of nasty cliffy but you're right, not nearly as strong as if you'd ended the chapter somewhere else. Good action as always and that delightfully cynical/sarcastic air that all of your stories are so well known for. Looking forward to the epilogue and yes, definitely, to the lie part Deux.
Matt

dwilken posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 5:13pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Well, *that* was certainly an usual way to get rid of Voldemort. What do you call it a "daemon ex machina" plot device? Heh.

(OK, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Not sure how I feel about this chapter just yet. I don't remember the story very well and how it all hangs together. So will have to get back to you.

Doug

Bedrup posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 4:51pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Thank you for keeping this going. And it ´ ´s really going like a bat out of hell.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 4:43pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Wow! This is quite an interesting set of events. The Daemon and his buddies coming through the rift then Riddle helping Harry is really unexpected. Very exciting. I look forward to the conclusion of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 4:17pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Great chapter

Thanks for writing
MPF

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 1:48pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

Wow, a heck of a battle there, and looks like Tom was too smart by half in the end there, and good to see him get it but good, and wondered what would happen with Harry, but to have Peter be the one to revive him, using essentially what happened in GoF there was intense and interesting, just hope that things will go well and that Peter doesn't have some last twist on him, as well as if Harry gets through this, what will he do now that his life isn't consumed by the battle with Tom that was looking neverending?

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 30th October 2010 1:45pm for So Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?

well written chapter