Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 1st September 2010 5:44am for Tried to Tie Me Down

That was a good scene between Harry and Luna.

Slughorn is dead? Slightly off hand way of doing it but good nonetheless.

Love the idea of Harry selling tickets to Draco’s humiliation. It would definitely work.

Ha! Love seeing Dumbledore being done in. It was about time after everything he's pulled that someone turned on him. That it was Snape just fits perfectly.

flynhghr posted a comment on Saturday 21st November 2009 3:00pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! Ugh, at least let Harry cast a Crucio or ten on the abomonination. His mind might take longer than the longbottoms, but at least it wouldn't be a loss. Even Riddle can't crack a comatose mind.

Does this mean the elder wand is Snapes since he administered and thought of the potion, or Harry's because he wanted Dumbledore removed from the picture first? Hmmm, interesting.

warpwizard posted a comment on Wednesday 18th November 2009 4:17pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

I like the ending. :)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 9th November 2009 1:55pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

I have to admit, I love that ending where his own words get turned against him. 'Tis a pity things haven't currently worked out between him and Luna, he's going to need someone to ground him and I'm not sure Hermione's up to it any more. 'Twould be interesting to see a historian truly interview the Sorting hat one of these days and get the *real* story on some events.

jono74656 posted a comment on Sunday 8th November 2009 11:43pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Please excuse me a minute while I check and make sure the Devil got his ice skates..... Harry and Snape working together to carry out a coup against Dumbledore????? I have to hand it to you, that is the first time I've ever seen that one.
As I've come to expect from you, a truly unique twist, and an excellent continuation to a saga that grows better as it goes on.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 7th November 2009 6:45pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Good chapter. Thanks for the update.

razor_M posted a comment on Saturday 7th November 2009 8:58am for Tried to Tie Me Down

...I friggin' love you. That's the most creative way to deal with Dumbledore that I've ever seen.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 6th November 2009 8:39am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Yeah! They finally got that smug look off of Dumbledore's face. Love it!

And the clue to it in Harry's and Snape's first meeting... well, I didn't figure it out.

Excellent job.

Tom A.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 4th November 2009 9:23am for Tried to Tie Me Down

great update! glad your back :) Downloaded Deadeye and look forward to reading it. I'll review on amazon and such when I'm done.

Thanks
Rob

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Wednesday 4th November 2009 8:18am for Tried to Tie Me Down

In a few places where I think you meant to have Dubledork saying "the greater good" it just says "the greater". Very nit picking, but should be fixed by a "pro from Dover" like yourself.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 2nd November 2009 11:28pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

*evil grin* Good closing line, that.

Been forever since I read this story, so I've lost the nuances on the situation with Hermione and Luna, but looks to be in line with your usual level of professional writing.

Taking one of the major players off the board, it'll be interesting to see where it goes. As well as his evolving relationship with the Ministry.

Looking forward to watching them have Draco "kill" an imposter Dumbledore. Ought to be fun to watch from Harry's PoV.

Mesterio posted a comment on Monday 2nd November 2009 3:16pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Great chapter, can't wait for how Harry's rag-tag team is going to use the disappearance of DD.

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 2nd November 2009 7:39am for Tried to Tie Me Down

J-Bern you are a literary MASTER! Keep up the great work. Well worth the wait!

Hawklan posted a comment on Monday 2nd November 2009 6:43am for Tried to Tie Me Down

nice new chapter and nice way how they handeled DD.

Hamilton Wrye posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 3:52pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

The Goblins are revolting!

Well, of course they are. Little sawed off, squinty eyed suckers with terrible fashion sense and dirt underneath their nails. What else could they be other than revolting?

Stick97 posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 3:32pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

As always, great work!

I love the way Harry has developed, and matured. I particularly am interested in how you will be handling the interaction with Hermione. How will her treatment as nothing more than a broodmare affect her.

Looking forwards to more of your work!

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 12:48pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Brilliant as ever, I've gotta say. I can't tell you how bizarre it is to read a story in which Harry and Snape plot against Draco Malfoy and Albus Dumbledore in the same chapter. This might just be the only story in existence to feature that. Then again, your stories have a lot of firsts.

Looking forward to more.

vila posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 5:04am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Hi, That was a very chapter, one of the best, so far... I have never reviewed before, but this was too good to leave unappreciated. I believe your characterisation of Harry is one of the best i have come across in fanfiction. He is smart, cunning, sassy and forthright. He doent shy away from the dirty work, owns up to his mistakes and doesn't wallow in self-pity. And it was very interesting to see the slow but definite development of a working relationship between him and Snape. However at certain places in your fanfic, there have been vague references that life after the end of these stories will not be a bed of roses for the good guys - Harry Potter included. I certainly hope there is no tragedy here because the most endearing aspoects of the Harry Potter series is the moral of Good triumphing at the end. I am looking forard to your next chapter now. All the best and do keep up the great work.

Tetu posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 1:40am for Tried to Tie Me Down

You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!You're back! You're back!

I'm so glad this story is continuing, even with all you're other work. It's an excellent story where character development actually happens.

Congratulations on getting published!

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Sunday 1st November 2009 12:36am for Tried to Tie Me Down

JBern, that is fantastic :D it's great to see you writing HP-fiction again :D

Great chapter :D I didn't see this coming with Dumbledore at all, but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out :D Nice to see Harry get his own back a little bit and Snape is always interesting - I love the way you're blending HBP-cannon with the Bungle-Harry characters, it's coming along fantasticly :D

I'm eagerly awaiting it's conclusion, the sequel to Lie and desperately hoping for any news about that Harry/Hermione story that you idling mentioned a long way back :P