Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Sterling posted a comment on Tuesday 5th June 2018 4:56pm

Such a great story. The second person perspective is a bit odd at first, but it really ends up pulling you in. Thanks for sharing this with us.

rune1806 posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2018 6:19pm

Just reread, it is still one of the top five best HP stories ever.

The boy who slept posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2018 9:16am

This was amazing I have no words

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Wednesday 6th April 2016 8:54pm

What a great sequel to your story and quite a fun read. Thanks so much for sharing!

lancelw posted a comment on Friday 28th December 2012 9:55pm

Thank you for wrighting this. I enjoyed it.

im not mutch for critequing, but just wnated to say thak you for sharing a good story.

Lathena posted a comment on Tuesday 5th June 2012 5:24pm

Awesome story, I was happy when I came back and saw you had finished it. I really liked how you did it, and managed to make Riddle really not the biggest bad guy. One of the things I like about what you do is how you don't make it easy for Harry to win. He's powerful, but not all powerful. people get hurt. It reminds me of the Dresden series in a number of ways..

I hope you finish the lie I've lived story arc at some point. However, it sounds like you are publishing original work, which obviously would be your priority. Will you be likely to be writing any more fan fiction? Or have you moved on to bigger and better things? I hope regardless life is going well!.

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 25th January 2012 11:59am

For some reason, I never finished this story when it was originally written. Now, I wish I had.

So Harry dying (in hell) banished LV, huh? Makes sense, I guess. Not to mention poetic irony.

Damn, two kids. Good of Hermione to raise Hope without any requirements on Harry's part. Though I'm curious on what she tells everyone about the father.

Never had a Harry vs. Molly confrontation. Probably the only thing really missing. Most other threads tied off.

Dementor as a publicist? You really are bonkers. Not that that's news.

Wild and weird ride, but a fun read. Thanks.

flynhghr posted a comment on Tuesday 28th June 2011 6:09pm

New baby?! What can I say but congratulations. I have a pipe dream of the same, but some genetics weren't meant to proliferate, they were meant to terraform.

thaumologist posted a comment on Thursday 24th March 2011 7:11am

This has been fun, quirky, and completely innovative. The second person viewpoint is confusing at times, but makes for a great read overall. For nearly everything throughout, your writing is perfect, but in the last two or three chapters, I noticed (I think) occaisional dropped speech marks, but no dropped words, and no spelling mistakes (at least to any words I knew).

Daemon/demon seemed to be used interchangably, but looking back, each character sticks to one variation, even if everyone doesn't have a set basic. I love how you didn't make the focus the 'ship, but still used it throughout, as it gave another reason (not that I needed it) for me to grow up through this.

I would definintely read a sequel (even though I doubt you could truly do one for this), and am looking forward to TLIL2.

JKOBA
C

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 19th February 2011 1:08am

Hey whatever happened to Hedwig?
Really enjoying the story.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 18th February 2011 5:58pm

Harry seems a little dark. Is he really becoming the next darklord? It would be understandable after all the shut he's put up with.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Thursday 16th December 2010 4:11am

Hmmmmm...A story with little to nothing to do with Voldemort except in the peripheral of the story. Interesting. I liked it and it takes a lot for a story to please me these days. Keep writing and I'll keep on the look out for your stories.

Demoth posted a comment on Friday 26th November 2010 3:16am

Just finished reading from the start of Bungle to here, great story. Then again all your stories have been great stories so no surprise there. The story itself had some rather great surprises though.

I can still remember the first couple days I read Bungle, for some reason when talking with people I kept screwing up personal pronouns... somewhat embarrassing. Thank god I got over that quickly, the second person perspective added to the uniqueness of this story somehow, it doesn't work well with some stories I have read but with this one it created a flow that just fit.

Glad you still enjoy writing fan fiction and will continue to look forward to each new chapter. Hope your professional writing carer takes off and dwarfs your fanfic following.

IamNotawriter posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd November 2010 12:06am

Thanks for another fine novelette.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Friday 19th November 2010 12:35pm

I know I probably won't get an answer to this, and the answer is probably a no, but do you plan on writing Bill and Fleurs wedding? I was rereading Bungle In The Jungle and came across the part about the best man speech, and him naked in the bathroom, and I would love to read that scene so much. Just something to keep in mind if you are taking a break from writing your original stuff.

Blackstone4005 posted a comment on Friday 19th November 2010 7:53am

Thanks again for a fabulous read. Your writing is a special treat to be savoured slowly, though I seemed to gorge myself as if the banquet will be over too soon. And alas...it is. I really enjoyed this second person approach to Harry. I always enjoy your perspective on his "issues" with life.
Thanks again...I look forward to your next efforts and appreciate all the work you do so that we lesser mortals may enjoy it.

MargaritaS posted a comment on Thursday 18th November 2010 2:06am

wow, this was amazing... im so glad you didnt kill bill (i seem to think that a lot with your writing ) i cant wait to read your next project. and i truly appreciate your dedication to finishing a story once you start, i was a little worried with the long hiatus but it was totally worth it.

smile-like-u-mean-it posted a comment on Wednesday 17th November 2010 10:13pm

I love it! I've just spend the last week straight re-reading this fic (and not doing any of my real work!) and it is honestly the most well written and engaging fic that I have ever read. Thank you and I can't wait to check out your other stories.

LordW posted a comment on Tuesday 16th November 2010 5:39pm

Masterpiece. Loved it. Honestly can't think of anything more that needs to be said about such a brilliant piece of work.

As for the experiment of second person:
"I'm making a note here: huge success"

Good luck with all future works!

crocket posted a comment on Tuesday 16th November 2010 11:15am

great story