Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 12:52pm for The Year of the Rat

J-Bern! Oh it is so good to have you back updating. You are the standard I measure everybody against. I know it is unfair to everybody else but you have the greatest story telling abilities! I look every day for an update from you - especially for Turn Me Loose! Keep up the great work!

dwilken posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 11:48am for The Year of the Rat

God help me, but I'm starting to like this story.

~Doug

blue artemis posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 11:25am for The Year of the Rat

That was hysterical. I love the idea of Peter getting killed by the chicken.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 10:09am for The Year of the Rat

"was greeted by a most peculiar site" - sight

"as soon as the get their wands" - they

"had an undo influence" - ?

A smirk at "Gelly".

"a nasty itch on his backside" - laying it on thick, do you?

"it is only fitting that something he and those he has wronged will have a hand in his undoing." - grammar. missing something like "made".

The old "why didn't Peter show up on the map throughout third year" plot hole.

It was OOC for Lupin not to consider the ramifications of Peter being alive. In canon he did.

Dumbledore could have easily contained and exorcised Peter, if he though the ghost could be a danger. Barty Crouch Jr. can revive Voldemort in his stead.

dave g posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 9:57am for The Year of the Rat

Unique. Bizzarre, but unique. Very well done.

impatientuser posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 8:56am for The Year of the Rat

The best chapter yet. You have an unnatural gift for writing Dobby. I almost spit chocolate milk at that scene.

I like this Harry. I look forward to seeing more. =)

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 7:13am for The Year of the Rat

That had to be the best setup, nuetering Padfoot scene, I've seen for a while. There was one involving Giny and Fudge, that I read a long time ago, that was pretty funny. Great chapter. I caught the reference about Albus and "Gelly" skinny dipping and Harry should tell the twins about poisen ivy underwear, I'm sure Snape wouldn't be able to sit for another month. Thanks for writing. W.

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 5:56am for The Year of the Rat

Nice. Should be interesting to see what happens with the "Flesh of the servant, willingly given, you resurrect your master", and yeah, here's to a better month.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 5:45am for The Year of the Rat

Pettigrew as a ghost? That's even worse than Myrtle!

This update was as amusing as ever, I'm especially glad that Snape was humiliated for his actions.

Looking forward to more.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 5:34am for The Year of the Rat

Great chapter, thanks.

Michael10 posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 4:30am for The Year of the Rat

Enjoying this story, keep up the great work.

Essex posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 4:13am for The Year of the Rat

Another excellent chapter. I also love the fact that this chapter finally answers the question as to why the twins never remarked upon Peter sharing a room with their brother.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 4:04am for The Year of the Rat

Awesome-sauce to say the least. Made me spit my coffee out when I read the Demetor and it's trip off the train, and just have this pic in my mind of seeing it fall from above, only to do a little poof when it hit the river, and then the other Dementors causing more problems, LOL. Great fight scene there in Hagrids Hut, and to have seen something like that in canon, the sheer lunacy of it all would have been overwhelming. Really have to say, the little match between Min and Sybil, just wonderful as well, and something to see when the two of them get into hissy fits( pun intended), but irritating to see that Albus is trying desperately to keep Harry from finding out more about his family, and that Remus is going along with that, some friend of the Potters.

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 3:23am for The Year of the Rat

Good job, glad to hear that TML is gearing up to the finale!

So, on the JBern line-up we have the conclusion of Inner Eye and TML, followed by The Truth I'd Die For ... it is no doubt far too early for you to be thinking about it, but do you have any Harry Potter plans after that? Perhaps that H/Hr story you mentioned people were bugging you about =P

On a sadder note, what with being a published author, I compeltely understand that pastures green will be calling you ... but thankfully, I'll still be buying copies of whatever it is you write next in the origional fiction world =D

Clell65619 posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 1:24am for The Year of the Rat

This story continues in its brilliance.

- Possibly the most original method for dealing with a dementor I've ever seen... The idea of the poor thing's head encased in a block of frozen alcohol tickles beyond all expectaions.

- The more he's around the more I like Colonel Sanders...

- I love that Peter stuck around as a ghost, and I don't think I've ever seen a story where Peter turned on the Potters for money. Brilliant.

- And why do all of Dumbledore's oaths involve Snape's ass?

- The idea that Harry and Sybill might be slowly driving Minerva mad amuses me to no end.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 1:05am for The Year of the Rat

An explanation about Peter and the map has been long overdue. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

KenF posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2009 12:29am for The Year of the Rat

I liked the bit with the twins circling Harry as they did the verbal tennis thing. It seems to add to the dizzyness and confusion that they like to create. Getting caught by Lupin was tasty, too.

Lovely bit of chaos in Hargrid's hut. Kept me worrying that Pettigrew would escape right until the end.