Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 19th May 2009 6:14pm for Head Games

Just finished rereading everything to date, which included several updates I'd missed (thought I had marked the "notify" area - must go fix that.) I must say I prefer this approach to the Triwizard Tournament. I suppose I should go back to the appropriate chapter for this, but I'm already here so I'll just say I loved the rhinoceri.... :)

Merari posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 2:27am for Head Games

Great story, I got some emails saying you'd updated, but I had to reread the entire thing its been so long. Keep it up.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 7th May 2009 12:01pm for Head Games

Nice work. I miss the hat, but the plot needs to move along and he doesn't match the scenery at the moment.

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 3rd May 2009 5:33pm for Head Games

Good chapter. Nice to see some actual complex characterization.

tw posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 5:23am for Head Games

Love it. When can we expect an update?

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2009 11:23pm for Head Games

Great chapter!

A jealous sorting hat is great.

That duel with Madame Maxime was superb! I don't think any author has done training with her before thats very clever. Love that Dumbledore still has it. I was wondering how HJ knew any tips about Dumbledore's dueling skills as this is pre-order of the phoenix. Then I thought that maybe JP has memories of his skills.

I liked that Dumbles beat three of them on his own!

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Alex Austin posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 4:59am for Head Games

Somehow, it almost feels like the story could end now. Almost.

You've had wonderful tact throughout the story, and it has helped to even further underscore the characters' personalities.

I can't wait to read the conclusion and to see where else it goes.

Jess1 posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 5:15pm for Head Games

Absolutely amazing. I love the characterization of the hat, and how you've woven Harry and Fleur together.

Looking forward to more!

Concealed Convict posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 12:34pm for Head Games

Yet another good chapter, damn good, if I may say so. Your flowing, smooth writing style helps the plot moving forwards, but also helps make it progress at an enjoyable pace: not too fast or too slow. Anyway, here's hoping I can buy one of your original works in the UK or online.

Thanks for writing
Keep up the good work and update soon
C-C (Concealed-Convict)

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 11:15am for Head Games

Great banter, as always.

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 9:16am for Head Games

Sweet!

JBern replied:

Thanks.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 5:56am for Head Games

As well written as the characterizations are, the hat still rocks.

JBern replied:

Glad you like it!

stgilman10 posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 1:42pm for Head Games

Shit, I think the Hat should be proud of Harry for getting broom-nookie. Great chapter, as always. Is this the close of TLIL, to be finished in a sequel? The end of the chapter kind of felt like it, with the use of the title in the text and Fleur's words about "our journey continuing." Hell, I don't care if the story is separated into two areas of this site or not, as long as you keep up the awesome posting until the end.

JBern replied:

Lie has 3 more chapters before the sequel.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 11:01am for Head Games

Good chapter. I would not object to a bit more detail in the love scenes; I suppose you have to have some restraint but after the detail of the duel they seem a little under realized. It could be though that I am just a dirty old man. I got lucky with my mother in law; we hit it off rather well and were good friends until her death, a few years back. Hj will need to persivere and perhaps save Fleur a couple of more times before he makes peace with Fleur's mother, if he can. Thanks for writing. W.

JBern replied:

I'm not really a smut writer.   Otherwise I'd be writing those I never believed it could happen to me letters.   My Mother-In-Law happens to be a good one as well.

cpd6000 posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 10:53am for Head Games

Madame Maxim?

JBern replied:

Someone stole my e!   Give it back or there will be hell to pay.

Muggleborn Prince posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 10:03am for Head Games

EXCELLENT!

Damn, it just gets better then ever. Good job.

Excited about your upcoming work, keep updates and stories coming. :)

JBern replied:

Thanks.   I'm glad you enjoyed  it.   Next chapter in 10-14 days.

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 8:56am for Head Games

Loved the confrontation with Fleur's family. Hoping to see the consequences/ramifications in future chapters.

The duel was a nice touch. Some more details about Fleur's duel with Dumbledore would have been nice.

It's pretty late at night (4AM) so just a short review. KUTGW!

joeBob posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 6:46am for Head Games

Tight, entertaining, and with a nice sense of humor.

Thanks for the update.

Janax posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 5:37am for Head Games

Dude, this story just plain rocks! I'm sure that you've had several people point out some minor errors here and there, but really the plot is so nicely thought out and executed that those small issues don't bother me at all. I'm definitely going to re-read this soon to get a better grip on the subtleties, but had to let you know that it's already among my favorites. I find the plot original with a great balance between "seriousness" and humor. Thanks for sharing your writing talents with us here!

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2009 5:15am for Head Games

This is a good chapter. I really like the way Harry acted at the French Embassy. Of course the DeLecours have issues with the legislation that Umbridge is trying to get passed. You can see why they are worried about Magical Creature legislation and also having their daughter and their family threatened by the people that want Harry dead. That would worry any parent. Of course HJ is not going to let that keep him down. So Harry and Fleur finally got together. That was expected. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms