Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

tsa100 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 11:33pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

I absolutely love this story. I been waiting on the sequel for years. Please, you have to come back to this. Or at least give somebody permission to take over.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 1st June 2009 5:42am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Got to laugh at Hermione's gossip summary. LOL at Riddle being half-troll and his circle not caring.I like that Harry isn’t really sure if he’s still Harry any more when discussing it with Hermione. LOL at his eleventh year at Hogwarts. Monkey’s favourite line, I have to say, grossed me out, but so happy to see the Hat back on form I don’t mind it. I agree with HJ’s assessment of Alice’s speech — very good. Loved the potion of complete and utter chaos. Could be extremely fun.

The Asphyxiater curse sounds seriously nasty. Nicely inventive too. It’s so true about the cheap shot. Excellent finisher. I’m so glad the next chapter is waiting for me.

JBern replied:

Well thanks as always.   I appreciate the kind words.   More on your review of 24.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Saturday 30th May 2009 12:01am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Great chapter. I really like how you are wrapping this up.

Loved the "blow your load in malfoy and suck it back out" line, that really had me chuckling.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

JBern replied:

You're a strange individual...

warpwizard posted a comment on Wednesday 27th May 2009 6:33pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Good stuff. Looking forward to the conclusion.

JBern replied:

Thanks.

Muggleborn Prince posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 6:17am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Upon your newest chapter, I decided a refresher was necesescary. This story is easily top five of all fanfiction. Your plot ideas, and characterization is practically unparalleled. Rowling may have made the world, and base characters, but you have done much more entertaining things with it then she ever did. Thank you for writing.


Oh, and you are a bastard for that cliffhanger by the way. :)

JBern replied:

But cliffhangers are great!   Thanks again for the compliments.   I'm only now catching up on my replies.

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 4:34am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Nice. Well put together. Nothing jumped out at me as being odd or off or threatening the willing suspension of disbelief. Didn't run it through a spell checker, but everything seems to be good. As always, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

JBern replied:

Thanks.   Glad you liked it.   I hope you enjoyed the finale as well.

vandallas posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 4:23am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Great chapt jbern, good luck with your book mate, I know I'll buy a copy! From the feeling I've got from this and previous chapters I can see Mooney buying the farm. If he dies here it will have been more set up, instead of DH where he was just a statistic.

JBern replied:

Well now you know the answer about Remus.   Thanks again for your support.   I didn't care for either the Remus or Tonks deaths in DH.

uthamm posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 1:54am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Just when I think you cannot get any better . . . Total Humiliation of Krum, Harry's allies rally to his side, Harry attacked by someone in his circle because of his friends and ending with one of his most despised allies (Moony) when he faces THE most despised posessing Marcus Flint.

How do you come up with this? THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!

JBern replied:

I'm glad this impressed you.   The final chapter must have stepped it up one notch further.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 1:38pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Did Voldy grow a brain?! That is a worrisome proposition.

JBern replied:

Well, he possesed a brain, does that count?

Jizzle posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 12:55am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Someone cashed in a horcrux.

Wow. All I can say is wow. You are the king, and that was incredible.

JBern replied:

Thanks.   I'm glad you really liked this chapter.   I hope the ending met your expectations and then some.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 4:44pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Wowzer! That was an excellent read, and a brilliant penultimate chapter!
I am agog, waiting for the final blast in this really fine story.

JBern replied:

Thanks for all your reviews.

Travis Slone posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 12:20pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

I had no idea that ConCarolinas even existed, and I live just south of Charlotte. I'll definitely be there on saturday.

JBern replied:

The odd part was the only two people to recognize me as JBern at ConCarolinas were you and the other guy named Mike and you both showed up at the same time.   That was pretty wild.

Great meeting you and enjoy your vacation to the beach (along with the sneak peak of Inner Eye 2.   Just don't tell anyone I sent it to you.   :P )

And of course, don't forget to leave reviews on Amazon for both Dead Eye and HHH.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 10:19am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Nice job as always. I liked the thorough whuppin' that Viktor took and the growth in HJ's character that this chapter makes possible. Looking forward to the conclusion of this fic .... though not the delay to the sequel.
Matt

JBern replied:

Yeah, I need to tie up some other stories and take a breather from this one before I come back to it.   Thanks for your review.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 8:38am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Heh, so Tommy-boys is either polyjuiced as Mascus Flint or possessing him? In either case, this should get very, very interesting in the next chapter. I wonder how long Tommy-boy is going to take to realize he's fighting more than *just* Harry Potter? 'Twas a well-done duel and it'll be interesting to see who Imperio'd Davies. This has been quite a ride of a story so far and I'm looking forward to qutie the bang-up duel in the next chapter.

JBern replied:

I hope the conclusion met with your expectations.~Jim

Khil posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 6:25am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Hey, that's a great chapter from my favourite FF author, as you say in summary "as it should have been". Krum humiliation, revelations to Hermione, and great cliffhanger before upcoming climax. I just cant wait.

Only thing that puzzles me... since we found out that Alice was the one chosen to receive Elixir of Life, I always imagined that HJ would reveal himself to her and prove his identity by simply summoning her panties ;)

Cheers
T.

JBern replied:

That would be one way for HJ to reveal himself...

Thanks for the review.   I hope the final chapter was everything you hoped it would be.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 2:08am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

great chapter. krum as a donkey was inspired. As always the hat stole the show think I would be scared of him with a claymour. Can't wait for more.

JBern replied:

Yeah, the Hat needs a weapon - definitely.

TheHard posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 3:19pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

"If I’m still doing this job a thousand years in the future, I hope someone has the good sense to put me out of my misery. As for you, Potter, I’ll make certain everyone knows about your sexual attraction to animals, poor hygiene, and all your other deviant behaviors."

WaaHahahaha!!! He didn't had to ask that, with the Hat history, is something that is implicit! xD

Nice chapter, nice cliffhanger too... hope to see the next one soon :)

Thanks for sharing

JBern replied:

Thanks.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 2:16pm for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

This is a really good chapter. The duels were especially nasty. I'm glad HJ got even with Krum. Fleur is good and standing behind HJ. Now it really gets bad though. HJ really doesn't need Moldy-Shorts right now. but it looks like he has to deal with him. I hope Remus survives this and Poppy. I look forward to your conclusion. Thanks for writing. pms

JBern replied:

I'm glad you liked it and hope the conclusion was everything you imagined.

MOD posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 10:36am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Whoa! Possession again?? Doubt so.... I'm sure you will have a more diabolical idea!
Great build up to a climax! Please dont leave us on the cliff to long... it is sooo hard ;)

JBern replied:

The wait wasn't that bad now was it?

Asad posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 8:49am for Humiliation and Other Diversionary Tactics

Excellent update. KUTGW~

Apologies for the short review but it's nearing 4 AM...

JBern replied:

Thanks again.