Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2013 1:07pm for Priorities

I don't know Battlestar Galactica, but I am enjoying this greatly. I applaud you for not taking the easy way out and having the problem with language. That is hard for authors to do, not Duex Ex Machina or handwave problems away.

dragonheck posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2013 12:07pm for Priorities

good work a little sad the chapters stopped for now

Crys posted a comment on Monday 4th February 2013 1:43pm for Priorities

> No doubt some nonmagical Colonial equivalent of the Lovegoods were out there planning an expedition. *snicker*

>"Take skin from Dobby, Harry Potter will." . . . in Yoda grammar.

that wound sounded like quite the mess. Ugly solution to the problem, but as Harry is completely out of his element, that's the reasonable best he could do with tools in hand.

Lots of little updates. Oh, and I caught the reference to the date, so at least we know we are not massively off with timeframes. The transition doesn't take 200 years or anything.

And the story with the fight means that likely no more help is incoming. Missing the stone cuts off that method of communication, too, as well as breaking up the Hallows.

Liked the chapter. Looking forward to more.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 2nd February 2013 11:15pm for Priorities

Another interesting chapter, very nice foundation work.

Cheers!

Jason9 posted a comment on Saturday 2nd February 2013 11:04am for Priorities

I've never watched BattleStar Galactica in my life, but I find myself enjoying this story quite a bit. It feels a bit hurried in places (probably due to the fact that I'm not familar with BG at all, and am therefore missing background which adds depth), but maybe I've just read too much George RR Martin.

Keep up the good work - I enjoy all the stories you write!

Hidohebi posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2013 11:02pm for Priorities

plot building with a whole slew of different directions to go. Enjoyable read, would expect nothing less. Keep up the good work.

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2013 9:41pm for Priorities

Great chapter. I loved the "Auditory illusion" concept. Good to see that you are still keeping Harry Human by forgetting about faking other signs that he was really retching. I will have to go back and read the other chapters again, I don't remember when/how you made Harry Master of the Elder Wand, and am curious what role that may play. Thanks for sharing your creative Genius!