Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

kyoshi posted a comment on Thursday 20th February 2020 1:53am for Veiled Intentions

Good so far, glad to see your back to writing. You are one of the best!

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Monday 24th December 2012 6:34am for Veiled Intentions

A well written action chapter that shows the confusion that happens during a fight with multiple participants,

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Friday 21st December 2012 7:50am for Veiled Intentions

Loving this story so far. Can't wait for the next installment and to be introduced to a universe I haven't had a chance to read anything about yet. I'm looking forward to getting to know a new cast of characters!

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2012 12:43pm for Veiled Intentions

> Greek was…well all Greek to him.

That was an awful line.

Okay, so we're now on Caprica, 10 years pre-attack. If he's found in the museum, he'll just be considered a homeless beggar and cast out, I'd think. If someone'd seen him come out of the arch, that'd be a different story. Hmm, surveillance cameras? But there's a dead body to deal with, too. Just so long as they don't consider him a Prophet or something.

Hey, here's an idea: instead of him running around loose until the attack, he's in prison and ends up on the Astral Queen. Interesting way to get him into the fleet without having to have a preexisting position that contradicts too much show canon. I know you already have an idea where to go, but I amuse myself with predictions. He definitely wouldn't be in Zarek's camp, though. No way would he join a terrorist of any stripe.

Thank you for making at least the written language different than his English. A crossover that has them speaking English when they almost have to be a Greek city-state transplant via Kobol is annoying.

Trying to think of who he may end up being paired with, and nothing is jumping out at me. One of the Eights after the civil war?

Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good holiday season, in whichever form you celebrate it.