Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Kaerion posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 11:50am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

This feels a bit like a transitional chapter, with very little (obvious) forward motion in the plot, but it still rocks! :) I think the best part about this Harry (if I had to pick just one) is his ability to think on his feet and outside the box, which kinda combines with his ability to surround himself with trusted advisers who are also good at it. That definitely shines through again in this chapter, and it's very nice to see that Harry is both as badass as ever, and still just as much of a manslut. I've come to expect both, in this story, so thanks for living up to my expectations! :)

Anyway, no one who actually matters will ever complain about slow updates as long as you have your baby girl to worry about and take care of, so please just take whatever time you need to keep the quality as high as usual, and ignore any asshats who may show up. You're doing a wonderful job with all your fics, and considering how you're actually doing it for free, I'm just happy you still have time to write at all.

Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!

nesparatu posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 11:36am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

So, I'm going to guess that Svetlana is really the Bone Mother. If I'm right, I can't wait to see the reactions of everyone, but especially Harry. My guess is the reclusive Bone Mother is a person who exists as legend and is replaced often (kind of like the Dread Pirate Roberts). Anyway, I'm glad you're back and love this part. Can't wait for the next part, and good luck with your new baby.

zwammy posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 11:27am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

Roger on the "new babies are serious time sappers" - glad mine are all grown. As usual, another great chapter, and a rousing cheer for the news of a new Lie chapter. Just out of curiousity, is Svetlana Baba Yaga, and it's just a hereditary position? I could see you being sneaky and having her accompany the crew so she could get an idea of thier purpose and to look for weaknesses - and to collect fluids or hairs (or whatever) from Harry to play havoc with him. Whatever, it's all good!

rune1806 posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 11:03am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

Short, however full of blood so that makes up for it. Enjoyable read looking forward to the next one.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 10:51am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

Yes, Harry is definitely a manwhore. The best question to ask would be, "Is there a vagina Harry won't get into?"

Thanks for writing,
Matt

the_mean_marine posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 10:32am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

Another awesome chapter, keep up the good work!

Cuey posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 9:59am for I Gotta Do It My Way (reprise)

Heh. This was an interesting chapter, well worth the wait Jim. I'm forward to the next one as well, leaving chaos in his wake seems to be one of Harry's specialties.