Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:14am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

Awesome!

Totally awesome!

So we found out who Harry was with. We found out more about this mysterious Baba Yaga. We meet yet another new interesting female character (Harry does draw 'em in, doesn't he?)

Can't wait for more!

--Lady I

kate19 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 10:47am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

I WANT MORE!!!!! take your time though!! i was due a good chapter of a story which i really really like!! so thanks for that. other than that, can't wait for Lie and hope to see more of turn loose soon!!

bye

Anthony May posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 10:16am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

I must say that this is an amazing story that has me captivated. I hope Harry & Luna work out but the story is so strong and intense - I'm with you where-ever you go!

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 9:47am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

Very nasty place to leave us. Could you make Harry's life any harder?
My God, he's already fought a demon, is he going to face every known (and some unknown) mythological figures.
A large heat shield to form a tunnel? Freeze the air to form a tunnel?
Run like hell?

TeddyLupin posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 9:29am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

AHHH!!! How could you just stop like! I plead for an update soon!!!!

Love the story so far. The small side bits, like Nicolette and the information on the Le Fay Paradox, truly makes this story stand out above others. I love it!!

Please update soon and I can't wait to find out what Dumbles is doing with Tonks (wow, I didn't mean that to sound so perverted...)

angelbrat posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 8:54am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

Ha! After the Kwan and Collin cameo in Lie, it was pretty sweet to see Aim-, er "Nicolette" in this one. And in the best possible way for Harry, too.

I like the epic feel of going for Baba Yaga. I already knew of her when she was first mentioned so I had a feel of the danger, but it feels even more duanting as they get closer to her.

Thanks for the update and as always looking forward to more.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 8:37am for Making Love to Whoever I Please


Poor Harry! Maybe he'll get lucky, and the witch will simply say, "Oh, I noticed there was part of a nasty soul in this thing. I already got rid of it" -- he needs some good luck! (I know, probably not!)

Wolf550e posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 7:45am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

>>his quest was to eliminate Rasputin and a number of Romanov's<< - plural, remove apostrophe.

>>has a castle that would be in right in that area.<< - double "in".

>>I've seen something like this the Egyptian tombs — true petrifaction<< - missing "in", what is "petrifaction"?

Great chapter. Is the girl Fleur sent significant? Feel free to ask me about Russian, it's my native language.

JBern replied:

oops supposed to be petrification.   Thanks for the other comments.   It's fixed now.   Hopefully, you'll enjoy the Baba Yaga story arc.   I'll do my best to do the myth justice.

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 7:32am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

Nice chapter. Meaty. Nice cliffie too. :)

JBern replied:

Literally - it's a cliff.   That's the part I found most amusing about writing it.   Glad you liked it.   Lie 15 coming soon.~Jim

biged78 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 5:53am for Making Love to Whoever I Please

For the past couple days, I've been re-reading these two stories. I just got done reading your last previously posted chapter and hit the more authors icon when I noticed a new chapter had been posted. Just an unexpected coincidence I thought I would mention.

JBern replied:

Glad you have been re-reading.   Happy to deliver the instant gratification of a new chapter.

Regards,

Jim