Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 6:22pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Off hand I'd bet Harry enjoyed that. Who's going to impersonate Dumbledore? Probably they extended Dumbledore's life by giving him the potion. Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 6:06pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

I tried to get your book for free, but the codes wouldn't work. I got the ones from red publishing, but gryphon wouldn't work. I am sorry to have missed it because your writing is some of the best I have read.

Joel Aarhus posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 5:32pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Loved the dead eye book.

Howard J. Howe posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 3:38pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

MUST LAUGH!!! Albus brought low by his own creations. SCorpion and toad indeed.

Get Hermione out of country. Send her too Australia and tell her paernts about Dumbles manipulations. Also have her checked for compulsions and mind tampering. I leave nothing beneath Dumbles. After all he set both Harry and Nevilles parents up. As bait. He see's the world as pawns and has long since lost the ability to see anyone as an equal.

Set him in the sea side cave on the island inside and let his glass coffin remain until judgement day.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 1:21pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

A good section there, and really enjoyed how Snape and Harry were able to plan apu a huge spanner in his plans, I hope. Looking forward to what happens with he and Luna as well, and the aftermath of his and Hermione's night together, and what all will happen when things get more hectic as it starts to heat up more and more.

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 1:20pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

SOrry about the post-script on the last comment - I didn't really let the filter between brain, mouth, and keyboard kick in... *sigh*

Anyways, what I really meant to say is that I REALLY enjoyed what I've read so far in Dead Eye; the plot is really good, the characters are rich and fun to read, and the ghosts are interesting members. (Not to cheapen this at all, but have you ever seen Fox's show Ghost Whisperer? I know the idea of "ghosts hanging around" is as old as dirt, so you don't hold the monopoly on the idea [too bad in my opinion - it's great so far] - I just couldn't help but make that connection when my brain started free associating while reading your book from Smash Words.)

I hope the other projects go as well as this seems to have been so far - I really look forward to finishing the sucker; it's always a treat to read your works.

Later and apologies again about the post-script

M*T*D*L*

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 1:12pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

Great chapter as always; I like the finishing touches with dealing with dear old Dumbles the old "Greater Good Goat"!

As to the original works - I just finished reading the first five "episodes" of Dead Eye: Pennies for the Ferryman, and I have only one thing to say right now:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'm eternally grateful for the heads-up about the free downloads as I don't currently have a way to purchase stuff online (without compromising my one and only source of income). The book is F**KING AWESOME! The characters are extremely vivid, and the story is incredibly believable! I especially love the relationship problems between Mike and Candy v. Jenny - it's interesting how he "specializes in awkward moments". *grins*

I also spotted your story "Existence" in "You Don't Know What You're Missing" (it's the actual reason I downloaded it), and that was equally good - where can I get other short stories in an Ebook format? (I don't mind paying for them, I just don't have a secure online way of doing it as previously stated).

Thanks and keep up the great work

M*T*D*L*

P.s. I have a small story I'm working on myself that's unfortunately similar in its basic concept - someone discovers they have a connection to the ghosts and other nasties that go bumb in the night; I want to try and post it on NaNoWriMo, but don't know if I'll get it in time. I just wanted you to know if I do get it up and running that it's not a plagiarism - I've had the idea for a little bit; however, I will say that the story may give me food for thought regarding it. (I'm really trying to say is this - can you give me pointers in writing it? My biggest stopping point right now is getting the section where the opening elements to the Undercommunity [that's what I'm calling it] comes in)

Thanks again

n4zhg posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 11:09am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Well, I tried, Smashwords doesn't have the Dead Eye book at all under your name. The only book it lists is Horror, Humor and Heroes.

Good chapter, waiting patiently for the next.

vheritas posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 10:34am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Ooohhh! I'm all a-tingle! What an absolutely brilliant thing to do to Dumbles!
I gather this excellent story is approaching it's climax. Of course, nothing's going to go totally to plan, I bet.
Keep up the great job.

Bedrup posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 10:23am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Oh wow. Kick ass ending.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 7:19am for Tried to Tie Me Down

loved the chapter - finally the real "Dark Lord" gets a bit of what he deserves.

I will go and download Deadeye - can you accept money for it over Paypal?

Also i have a free membership for you on the site I am a minority partner in libraryden.com

let me know when you register and I will approve it at full privileges.

Ken - let me know if you want anything beta'd - although this and the last i previewed show that you don't really need it anymore.
thanks for sharing

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 5:21am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Welcome Back! I had given up waiting for another chapter and just stopped reading your stories as good as they are. Now I can go back to including reading your stories in anticipation of great writing, well conceived plot lines and unique view points. At this point I am hoping for an early posting to this story and I am eagerly anticipating the same.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 4:31am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Its great to have you back and moving forward on this story. Nice job of shifting Dumbledore out of the game for the moment at least.
Looking forward to more soon,
Matt

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 2:16am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Well, it's been a while but you've got a most entralling chapter here. I do rather hope Harry & Luna patch things up enough to at least remain good friends, if not more. Meanwhile, I loved the interrogation of Draco and the finale of using Albus' own words against him. That last was truly beautiful irony-mongering.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 2:14am for Tried to Tie Me Down

Love it!!! About time that manipulative old coot got what was coming to him. Thanks for the update, and I hope all is well with you and yours.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 1:43am for Tried to Tie Me Down

"The goblin’s are revolting, the Death Eater’s are running loose" - apostrophes

"Sometimes the greater requires sacrifices." - missing "good"

"but Snape grasps the man’s wrist and." - and what?

lenny posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 12:19am for Tried to Tie Me Down

ok this was a nice chapter but please continue the lie story also

motherjenjen posted a comment on Saturday 31st October 2009 12:17am for Tried to Tie Me Down

hi ya
this fic is the bomb but i have to tell you i have just stayed up most of the night (and i'm sick so i need my sleep) reading dead eye..... OMG it's the best thing i've read in a LONG TIME
you're a freaking genious... is there a second one coming out soon???? it's awsome
please please please say that you're writing a second one....
love al

Patches posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 10:56pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

These last 2 chapters have been really remarkable. For Dumbledore to manipulate Harry and Hermione into having sex is deplorable. There is no lower level that he can reach. He would kill his own mother if he thought it would help his agenda. I'm glad Harry and Snape are working together. I hope it doesn't backfire on Harry. It is good they didn't kill the old meddler but I look forward to how you work this out. Thanks for writing. As soon as I get some things organized I plan to get copies of your original works. Thanks for all the entertainment. pms

DrT posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 10:29pm for Tried to Tie Me Down

I don't think I've seen Snape fulfil his opening speech like this before! Looks like things are coming to a climax