Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Warmonger posted a comment on Monday 15th November 2010 4:37am for Turn Me Loose

A worthy end to an most interesting tale, great work man.

BlitzkriegAngel posted a comment on Monday 15th November 2010 1:13am for Turn Me Loose

It's great to see this finally finished. It'd be nice to possible see a one shot related to this in the future but overall the 2nd person and the plot were amazing. Fantastic work as usual Jbern.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 6:26pm for Turn Me Loose

Wow! This is an exciting ending to this series. I really like your writing style. I look forward to more of your stories in the future. I like the fact that Harry and Luna have gotten back together. I hope it lasts. Thanks for a different view of Harry and his friends and enemies. pms

Orion posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 5:46pm for Turn Me Loose

Great! There is some sadness in realizing a story is over, but it must end eventually, and a firm ending is far superior to attempting to continue on indefinitely and simply give up updating it.

Thanks for writing, this was quite a wild ride.

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 5:26pm for Turn Me Loose

Congratulations on finishing another fine effort. Tha battle was well staged and my only remaining want is more Harry/Luna time. Thanks for writing. W.

Andrius posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 5:21pm for Turn Me Loose

"So a Dementor, an elf and a troll walk into a bar..."

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 4:31pm for Turn Me Loose

A lot of FanFic Authors seem to struggle with how to end their stories and it comes out in the hurried, haphazard endings of the book that often leave the reader with an anti-climatic feeling when the ride is over. I can tell you are an experienced author because I left your story feeling fulfilled. This is an excellent well-rounded story that has many of the elements of how I wished JKR's story would have ended. I give you a two thumbs up. I have read most of what you have written including your published works and am really impressed over all. I think this is my favorite of all of your Fan-fics, though Inner-eye has made me laugh quite often and is great when I need a distraction from the norm. Thank you for all the effort you put into your stories.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 2:56pm for Turn Me Loose

Awesome way to end the story. I was very happy to see Bill Weasley still alive at the end. Thanks for all your time writing this and I can't wait for more from you.

00_Knight posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 2:41pm for Turn Me Loose

Finally an awesome ending to an epic story! This has been exciting ride, and I enjoyed every year of it.

Alex Austin posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 10:36am for Turn Me Loose

Once again, just incredible. It seemed like "turn me loose" was quite a bit slower than Bungle, at first, but the resultant is all but perfect. Can't wait for a sequal to The Lie I've Lived, especially if it'll be anywhere near this good.

Thank you very much for sharing.

es posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 4:45am for Turn Me Loose

FUCK YEAH!

Now I'm gonna have to spend my days off this week rereading the pair in their entirety.

marcelhm posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 4:12am for Turn Me Loose

Well let me start by saying the experiment was a total success as far as I'm concerned! I can hardly believe it's finished, it's been years ago when I started reading the first chapter of bungle and thought, hey a refreshing new angle in fanfiction. now all that time has passed and it's still unique, I think that is the biggest compliment you can get in a genre where every novelty is immediately copied to death aka death by making everything a cliche. so congrats!

lonecomander posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 2:25am for Turn Me Loose

Jim, as always thank you for your work. Your fanfiction is appreciated. Interestingly, your original works are also appreciated! Hopefully both are pleasing for you. I hope that you and your family are well.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 1:30am for Turn Me Loose

Nice ending to this great story. It was awesome to read. I hope to have more to read from you, these stories are some of my favorites.

Keep up the good work and good luck with Dead Eye!

SelenaWolf posted a comment on Sunday 14th November 2010 12:23am for Turn Me Loose

I loved this story! And if I remember right, I've been reading the other HP ones you've got too. (Too tired to check right now - just found the update in my inbox and had to come see.)
Sad to see this one's done, but man, what a ride!
Gonna check to make sure I'm up to date with the others tomorrow.
Great story!!
Sad that Kwan died though - I think he was one of my favorite characters in this. ^_^

Dupapier posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 10:41pm for Turn Me Loose

Hi,

That's been a really nice story that I'm following since 2 years and half.

I liked this 2nd style person which can be disturbing at the beginning but pretty nice after that (even if I prefer 3rd or 1st person).

I will reread The Lie I've Lived before you post the sequel (and I love Harry/Fleur ship).

Where can I find those Horror, Humor, and Heroes or Dead Eye ?

Thanks for the great reading time anyway.

Dpp

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 10:35pm for Turn Me Loose

I've already reviewed this chapter a few times (different venues), but just let me say here that it was brilliant. One of my all-time favorite HP fics.

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 10:13pm for Turn Me Loose

Awesome story! Thank you for sharing with us.

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 9:09pm for Turn Me Loose

Excellent as always. Now get back to work on Ferryman II!

Dudley made me laugh and its his teaming up with the Prophet was also a chuckle.

Bedrup posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 7:26pm for Turn Me Loose

A great end to a great story. Thank you for seeing it through to the end. But at the same time, I ´m sad there will not be more. Or will it?