Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 2nd September 2010 4:52am for The Reluctant Champion

Laughed my head off at the image of Padma locking Harry up in a laboratory. I was entertained by Padma generally.

Peter in Bertha's body? That's revolting. Poor Bertha!

Love the idea of cheating by learning Mermish to talk to the Giant Squid.

Very funny way to end the GoF big denouement. I was most entertained. I also want to see Colonel Sanders do the chicken dance!

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 11th February 2010 12:29am for The Reluctant Champion

Update--soon!
Please?
Please?

Hawklan posted a comment on Thursday 7th January 2010 3:22pm for The Reluctant Champion

ROFL... nice way to handle the egg thing :)
and also the scene on the cemetery was fun to read and Diggory didn't die :)

joeBob posted a comment on Thursday 7th January 2010 1:12am for The Reluctant Champion

4 is not the first non-prime number, 1 is. This ruined the whole chapter!
:P

But, congrats on yet another new first in HP dragon-busting. :)

On several good chuckles, too.

Uncle Buck posted a comment on Friday 1st January 2010 9:31pm for The Reluctant Champion

This story is agrivating. I see the relavence in the argument 'why?' only because JKR didn't put basic instruction in the book, but I will have to get back to this story later. What would one think throwing a student into transfigure something without the cautious and CAREFUL preparation. pushing magit through a wand even without instruction is likely to produce the type of things that happened in Olivanders. First years oh the Hogwarts Express pointing their wands could still harm without knowing spells.

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th December 2009 11:21am for The Reluctant Champion

Great story so far! I do hope you plan on continuing it. Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon!!

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd December 2009 1:51pm for The Reluctant Champion

I absolutely LOVE this story. It's whimsical and funny and it cheers me up every time there's a new installment. Thanks very much!!! A very happy holiday season to you!

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 10:49am for The Reluctant Champion

This was a great section there, and really enjoyed how things went with Harry and Lavender there, as well as Luna and her fun times, and Colonel Sanders continues to rock.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 4:02pm for The Reluctant Champion

Excellent update, as always. I was wondering how you'd get Harry through the Triwizard Tournament, and I'm still scratching my head over that one, so great work!

Actually receiving a paycheck again just in time for Christmas, so I'll be sure and pick up all of your published works in the near future.

Looking forward to more.

Stonewar posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 2:57am for The Reluctant Champion

I love this. anything with the delightfully daffy Luna Lovegood makes my heart leap.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 5:41pm for The Reluctant Champion

ROFL! That is the most amusing take on the Triwizard tasks I've seen yet. Keep up the good work!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 3:43pm for The Reluctant Champion

Fun chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 9:08am for The Reluctant Champion

Sorry about the triple post. My comp was acting strange that day and "tihumor" was supposed to be "this humor."

Joyce Caldwell posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 10:50pm for The Reluctant Champion

Just wanted to let you know I have enjoyed all of your stories (so far and that I have found). Dead Eye Was great, will there be any more Dead Eye books?

Sorry I can't offer much help, but you are doing a good job, in my opinion.

Kronkk posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 3:09pm for The Reluctant Champion

This fic is so much fun, thanks again for the update Jim!

warpwizard posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 2:47pm for The Reluctant Champion

Heh, good stuff. I liked Harry's logical but unusual methods of solving problems. And I'm pleased to say that I anticipated what "naked frolicking" would lead to.

If Harry really wants to do some naked frolicking he should look up Luna, if fanon is any guide. :)

dwilken posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 7:13am for The Reluctant Champion

After four tries, I finally got to sit and read the chapter. This story is bizarre, but it's certainly original. Kudos.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2009 1:34pm for The Reluctant Champion

This story has strangely grown on me. Its very...different in a good way. Great chapters and I look forward to seeing how tishumor fic continues.

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2009 5:36am for The Reluctant Champion

This is the most memorable version of the Tri-Wizard yet. The only one with him using the Giant Squid, and while him being taken to the graveyard early is not new, it is underused, and the method of him getting away is definitely unique. This is also the only one I've ever seen where Bertha survives.

Eagerly waiting for the next one, both for here and for the Turn Me Loose.

Connie York posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2009 1:42am for The Reluctant Champion

I love it
It is funny but still gets all the results needed to make sure that Harry get rids of the dark lord
Thank You