Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Lathena posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 2:26am for And Then You Came Around

things are really starting to heat up. I seriously hope that Granger wasn't given a fertility potion. btw, I guessed that the russian girl was baga yaga shortly after they made eye contact. It just made the most sense. There has been more cool battles, you have very creative thinking. I can't wait to see Harry deal with Dumbles again after this latest trick. Harry does seem to be become something of a manwhore-good thing he isn't dating Luna, then he'd be a cheating scumbag of a manwhore. Anywho, I hope you are one of the authors with the time and motivation to update regularly because I'm so hooked.

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 8:27am for And Then You Came Around

Great chapter. I wonder what, if anything, Luna will have to say about Hermione being pregnant with Harry's child. There might have been more potential for humor if Harry had had Tonks or even both of them apply the salve. I don't suppose it would bother Harry too much to kill Malfoy and have Snape die as a result of some vow; Harry might see it as a bonus. Thanks for writing. W.

peruvianprincess posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 4:21am for And Then You Came Around

I like the way you're manipulating the original story line to make it come out nearly the same, but with a different series of events. This story is fresh and interesting. It's nice to have Harry actually thinking like a boy too. A lot of female authors can't pull it off so it's good to hear from the male side, although sometimes I don't want to know what boys are thinking! lol! Baba Yaga was a great character to add.

aroy924 posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 4:45pm for And Then You Came Around

I fuckin' love this story!!! Out of control, unpredictable, this is great. thank you for continuing to write

Immortalitis posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 12:52pm for And Then You Came Around

That was...freaky.

Some fun with the semi-erotic scenes, definitely amusing.

I'd have snickered if he accidentally turned into a jaguar, just for an epic lol.

I'm getting this disturbing image of Harry accio-ing the dividing baby right out of Hermione.

*Snicker*

Keep up the mind-fuck!

Regards
Immo

warpwizard posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 10:55am for And Then You Came Around

Nice twists.

fallingmonkey3 posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 10:42am for And Then You Came Around

Nice chapter JBern. Dumbles really is an ass of an old man. I really like the way you've written Harry. Like a gray Harry. Not light, not dark, but in between. Update soon!

Banner posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 9:20am for And Then You Came Around

Like Bill says, there is no bad sex. God, Dumbledore and Fawkes just had Harry rape her. The upside is that her youth (just turned sixteen if I have it figured right,) poor physical condition, and the stress will probably force a miscarriage.

rune1806 posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 5:23am for And Then You Came Around

I was trying to see why Hermione was not killed, then you drop in the date rape drug. You are makeing Hermione pay and pay for her actions over the summer. Still thinking about the bone mother on the drug, ok trying to move on. Great story "hard" to review...

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 11:40pm for And Then You Came Around

JBern, you have written the most convincing dark-Dumbledore I have ever read - this is pure gold, it really is :D you've avoided all the cliches and managed to have Dumbledore do something so totally horrible but yet still seem within the boundries of things he might do, it is unreal :D

Paladin11 posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 8:30pm for And Then You Came Around

I just read this again and was thinking about Snape's reaction to all the single mothers who might be sending Potter look alikes to Hogwarts

Vukk posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 4:33pm for And Then You Came Around

So Hermione is pregnant. Harry might be pissed at Hermione but she literally shares some of his blood so there similar to distant relatives. Hermione would never believe in abortion because she is a firm believer of the rights of the underprivileged. Harry may dislike Hermione but could never hate someone he considers true family. Somehow, the sex between Harry/Hermione raised the wards and the baby (born at Hogwarts?) will raise the wards further.

Jay-F posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 1:14pm for And Then You Came Around

If this is DH complient then Harry killing Dumbledore would make him the elder wand's master, a good reason for Dumbledore to try to arange for Harry to kill him as long as he could also arange for Harry to get his wand.
Interesting chapter,
Jay

Fishburne posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 10:35am for And Then You Came Around

Provoke a few comments...

BOOYAH!

Cathar posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 9:54am for And Then You Came Around

I really, really, dig the last two sentences of this chapter. Really.

delta16669 posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 8:33am for And Then You Came Around

Well I like all your stories but what I really want to know is when Dead Eye is going to come out, Im ready and waiting to buy that

Ivy posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 5:44am for And Then You Came Around

You're sick and twisted and I love You for it :)
Good job.
More frequent updates please :)

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 4:47am for And Then You Came Around

I just don't really know what to say... I mean, I am all for Harry & Hermione togetherness, but how this all went down is just SO WRONG! I am actually hoping that Harry offs Dumbles. And that it hurts. Essentially he just date raped his two students! Here's to hoping that the fallout of this scenario leads to Harry and Hermione having an even better friendship than before this debacle that started in "Bungle" unfolded. Perhaps Harry will come to realize that he CAN unburden himself to Hermione again and tell her of his troubles. Seems like he needs that constant in his life. And I would be not opposed to seeing Hermione get preggers... maybe having a little one around could eventually help take some of the jadedness off Harry (since it seems like he won't be seeing too much of his & Lauren's kid...) I am also interested in seeing Luna's reaction to all of this.

All and all, an interesting and thought provoking chapter, if a bit shocking...

Crys posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 4:46am for And Then You Came Around

Harry and Hermione should march into the Great Hall and in front of the entire frickin' school ask Pomfrey about that balm. Oh, I'm sure it'll blow up in their face somehow, but publically and jointly accusing Dumbledore of what he's doing will strip him of some of his power in the school. Or at least the blind followers.

Anyway, nice conversation with Snape. Interesting that he's so hell bent on protecting Draco, though. That Unbreakable Vow, probably. He and Harry will butt heads if he doesn't actually do something about an enemy Malfoy, though. And I don't like Snape's chances of survival nor Harry's coming out of it healthy.

Damn, both Dobby and Winky were killed. Kreacher is probably more appropriate for Harry in this mental state, though.

Wow, this is getting dark and convoluted. Endlessly fascinating, though. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 4:15am for And Then You Came Around

LOL at Holy house elf balls - always an amusing line. I like the scene between Snape and Harry - the beginnings of a dark alliance there, methinks. Harry would do well to use him then lose him, because sooner or later Snape will turn on everyone. Love Harry's blase response to Hermione and Tonks's double act.

Right, er, er, er, I'm not sure how to respond to this one other than to point out than Luna is going to be royally pissed if she ever finds out. While Dumbledore is definitely conniving enough to come up with this, it's still a step further into the dark than you usually take. It was, afterall, essentially a double rape. I hope that fertility potion doesn't take effect as a Luna / baby Hermione / Harry triangle might be more than a little awkward. Speaking of Luna, when are we going to see more of her?

Excellent chapter - a real walk on the dark side. Poor Hermione. Funbags indeed. More please.