Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

marcelhm posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 2:44pm for Chapter One

nice to know you're still writing, I missed your stories (even though I had deadeye to read in between;-))

Darak1 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 2:27pm for Chapter One

As you wrote this was inspired by "For the love of the game" but better than that it reads like "For the love of the game" and you get the same emotional connections from it, it almost seems as if writing your own fictions had made you jump a step in the writing of fanfictions too.

David Najarian posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 2:16pm for Chapter One

Excellent story.

nuclear death frog posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 1:00pm for Chapter One

An interesting piece. I like it.

Hagrid posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 12:58pm for Chapter One

Tis good ter read from you again, no, its good to read somm'att from you again. I was never much at writin', but I guess yer knew that. This were a very good read! Ron, just bein' Ron. What else can he do?

liquidfyre posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 12:17pm for Chapter One

That was hellacious man. Keep up the good work, or else.

*cackles madly*

Jack B Nimble posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 9:00am for Chapter One

It is a tribute to your writing that I read, and very much enjoyed, this story. I don't much care for Ron in general, and I have never bothered to read a Ron-centric story before. If someone had asked if I cared to read one about Ron as a over-the-hill, philandering slime of a quidditch player, I'd have run away screaming. The movie influence was obvious early on, and you used it well. Padma was a interesting addition, especially with their history, and Harry was a fun cameo, but generally, it was just a good story!

happyreader posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 8:38am for Chapter One

this story danced ,with certain grace.

thanks,,,, happyreader

Prince_Charming posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 8:25am for Chapter One

Brilliant story , allthough i cant see Harry forgiving Ron for skipping out/betreying on Hermoine for a second time

hnihil posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 6:44am for Chapter One

Geez, even for an unedited delivery, it is pretty well packed. I rather like your take on the Redemption of the (Mo)Ron...Very good story, thanks.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 6:44am for Chapter One

Wow, this was something here, in that you've made a Ron who's close to the guy he was in school and canon, and made him sympathetic, and fun to read. I can imagine Hermione not letting thisngs go, and it was fun to think of Harry as the peacemaker, in more ways than one, as well as Ron and Padma, something that was sweet to see in his own way, and to see Ron go out in a blaze of glory well in this fic, it was good to see him come up on the winning side, nad do it on his own terms.

firetown posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 6:21am for Chapter One

this is a really nice story

Ossindie posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 5:46am for Chapter One

Awesome, man. One rarely gets to see mature stories like this one, but then again, it's you, so I'm not all that surprised.

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 5:23am for Chapter One

Fantastic chapter! I will admit to being rather sceptical when reading the summary (A fic only about Ron?), but you pulled it off spectacularly. You've always been able to write strong Quidditch matches and did so again with this. I loved reading the commentary.

Out of everything though, my favourite (This stupid American spell-checker is really starting to tick me off) part of the story were the scenes with Harry in them. I would very much like to read more about this particular version of HP...

I look forward to your next update... of anything... and good luck with the new book!

CA

John5 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 5:05am for Chapter One

I'm usually not a big fan of 'post book 7' stories, but that one was quite well written. In fact, it was so well written that I was nearly late to work as I tried to read 'just a bit more'! I especially liked the mini-flashbacks spread throughout the game- all in all a very fun read.

EinEngel posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 5:01am for Chapter One

Holy Shit. I could literally feel the life in this. One of the best one shots I have ever read, Congratulations.

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 4:50am for Chapter One

Beatiful one-shot piece. Especially the ending. Good work!

Adam posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 2:55am for Chapter One

now this was a lot of fun, im not normally a fan of ron's but i did enjoy reading this. Thanks :)

bajab posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 1:36am for Chapter One

Absolutely brilliant - as usual. Well done again.

Shepherd posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 1:00am for Chapter One

Excellent fic. I love how it shows both the good and bad moments in Ron's life while ending on a positive note. I spent half the fic assuming that he was going to drop dead of a heart attack at the end of the game.