Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

djbe posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:49pm for Chapter One

Hehe, loved it, especially the funny parts :-D

jilumasam posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:21pm for Chapter One

Excellent!!!! I like nice neat one shots...and I especially like it from Ron's perspective....

Kathleen posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:19pm for Chapter One

Loved it! I wasn't going to read it -- not too interested in Ron -- but it was so good I couldn't stop.

dwilken posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:12pm for Chapter One

Good tribute to a good movie. Nice work and good to have you back, Bernheimer.

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:10pm for Chapter One

Is DYING laughing at the end of this. Love your Bitch!Hermione! She really seems like one who would NEVER let it go! Nice with Harry as the mild-mannered Goodwill ambassador who kicks butt. I don't know if Harry's remark about Italy was meant to refer to anything, but it made me think of the Apprentice Potter series in which he is, well, not very well liked by The Vatican. If it is inspired by that - funny. If not, well, still funny.
On another note, Amazon notified me of your new book the other day. It seems that they "noticed" I bought the other two. I lol'd. I do plan on buying it though; I enjoyed the teasers on your webpage.
This is a nice one-off. Enough length to really tell the story, but not so much as to belabor the point. Well done.
CP

mac_gin posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:07pm for Chapter One

Not bad for a one shot, lots of little bits of back story makes it a good read. Cute curse on "Master Ri", but it would be interesting to hear about some of Harry's "chats" with the wannabe dork lards?

KenF posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 9:00pm for Chapter One

This may be one of the best Ron stories I've read in a long while. And thanks for letting him stop that last shot.

KenF

mwinter posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 8:58pm for Chapter One

Welcome back. great one shot don't think it needs to be edited.

Jamey posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 8:47pm for Chapter One

This was... beautiful. Thank you, very much for a wonderful story. In the end, I found myself tearing up.

In general, I have to admit I'm in the MoRon camp, but he did have his good points and bad - and you have highlighted them with an attention to detail that really works well. I like how you used the asian concepts of "face" and "honor", and showed the essential problem with them.

And I like that in the end, you gave Ron the chance for Happily Ever After that he deserved, that other forces had tried to take from him for reasons not his fault.

Thank you.