Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

EdTheBeast posted a comment on Wednesday 7th November 2018 3:44pm

Very nice take, though not happy about Lilly, great idea about Alice, but thought she was his Godmother?

Riven posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2017 2:07pm

i want the sequel! i want the sequel

ok ill stop whining like a 5 year old. i know your prob working on your origional stuff

but if ya get a few moments i would absolutly adore you forever if you picked this up again

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 24th December 2016 3:38am

Excellent story, full of twists and smiles and enough originality to make me look forward to more with a rare eagerness.

Thanks for sharing your time, and your talent, and I will definitely be off to see how your Original Work compares.

tsa100 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 11:33pm

I absolutely love this story. I been waiting on the sequel for years. Please, you have to come back to this. Or at least give somebody permission to take over.

OriksGaming posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2015 5:17am

So there's no hope for a sequel? It's been a few years and I'm extremely dissapointed that you're not coming back to this story. I enjoyed it immensely and would have loved- and still would love, if you change your mind- a sequel to this wonderful story.

OriksGaming posted a comment on Saturday 27th June 2015 12:10am

I can't keep reading. The plot isn't that great, and the decent writing and excessive swearing aren't nearly enough to make up for it. The first chapter made me want to read more but it wasn't worth it. Harry's just swearing at everyone, being as rude and weird as you've made the sorting hat, and it's just boring, extremely boring.

OriksGaming posted a comment on Friday 26th June 2015 11:16pm

Harry's never been so blunt with his friends before. If the part before this is canon, wouldn't they suddenly notice his change in speech? I'm still interested in the story, but finding it difficult to read this kind of Harry.

OriksGaming posted a comment on Friday 26th June 2015 11:01pm

Very hesitant about reading the story, but it's already making me laugh a little bit and now I'm really interested.

NatashaE posted a comment on Friday 24th April 2015 9:57pm

This was a great great story. I was a little heasiant at first to read it but I am glad that I did read it. 😂 😂

damadczar posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2015 3:15pm

I still think this is the best story you've done, for just sheer pleasure of reading.

Wish there was a sequel.

Thanks for writing it.

tsa100 posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2015 8:29pm

I love this story. I've read it 8 times and I'm still waiting on the sequel!

SteveC60xcjkas7rwlsg23 posted a comment on Friday 19th September 2014 10:53pm

Ummm, the five hundred out of 200...

Me thinks you may have reversed the numbers of galleons there. But like the scribes of old who would leave a mistake in a holy book they'd be copying so that there weren't presuming to try to match God's perfection of His creation...

SteveC.

SteveC60xcjkas7rwlsg23 posted a comment on Friday 19th September 2014 8:58pm

While it IS amusing to think about the Hat either, expolding, devolving to a gibbering idiot, Or turning into a hyper-active helper with the foulest mouth since Col. Sanders.

This story is very funny and I thank you for sharing your talent with me/us.

SteveC.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2014 7:41pm

I love this fic! The character development & interaction is wonderful. HJ once asked Hat in an earlier chapter where he came up with his lines & I have to wonder the same about you; they're hilareous. I look forward to the sequel.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 13th July 2014 5:41pm

How does HJ know so much about WoK? It came out in 1982, after JP's death, & the Dursley's don't strike me as having let HP watch TV with them & if they did they probably wouldn't have been watching SciFi.

Addlcove posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2014 2:01am

Having just re-read this, how's the sequel comming? :)

HappyTrel posted a comment on Sunday 15th December 2013 10:45pm

Well I've read it again, I won't admit how many times it has been now. Your stories always outclass canon on such a level. I wish the sequel for this would happen, but I understand that this would take a backseat to your books (all of which have been fantastic reads.) Thank you for sharing your skill with words, and for Hat's rather vulgar expansions to my vocabulary.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Sunday 19th May 2013 7:00pm

Portraits set to observe but not report. Even Dumbdore isn't that stupid!

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Sunday 19th May 2013 11:39am

This has been very enjoyable. It seems a bit inconsistent to have James's "horndog" persona being the one to avoid any relationships. That just comes across as so odd. Despite the early insistence that he is Harry, James seems to be predominant. It should be Harry's personality still, with just James's memories added. But James seems to have taken over.

The twins, Katie, and Hermione seem cliche in this chapter. Their actions/reactions seem a tad extreme. Ron is the one to overreact, but he comes off as the normal one, while the twins are disowning Harry for a little bit of jealousy. Neville's refusal to answer also doesn't make sense. Harry befriends him, and he thanks him but getting everyone mad at him. If he truly was grateful to Harry, he would've explained things. Now I understand how he might keep quiet about his parent, but that's not what he tells Harry!

Dirgy123 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th March 2013 7:35pm

Favorite author by far. On behalf of all your loyal fans, i encourage you to keep writing and hope you start writing the sequel to this great story ASAP.