Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

joeBob posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 6:37am

Awesome chapter, per usual. Everything works: the fights, the relationships and meetings with allies...
The writing is clear and engaging and it's fairly easy to track the developing situation. It still amazes me that you have about the same number of beta errors, in 10,000 words, that I do in 500.

Thanks for an awesome story.

Shepherd posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 6:30am

Great chapter and an excellent cliffhanger. It is interesting to see how Krum, much like Draco Malfoy, considers himself to be in a rivalry with Harry while Harry considers them to be annoyances who are beneath his notice.

marcelhm posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 6:02am

well you did it again, u actually managed to completely surprise me with how you took the story and the events themselves. guess that is why I'm such an avid reader of your stories ^^. well I can only say, till the next chapter!

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 5:21am

Whoa, noice JBern! Noice! :D I'm totally stoked for the conclusion here :D I take it that the tri-wizard tournement is going to take a back-seat here :P I'm still really hoping that Harry wins though :P

Nice job with the Marcus Flint switch - very interesting :D I guess he's probably done a Quirel, but gone a bit further? :) then again, knowing your stories, it's probably even worse :| :D
Discount,

jhamez posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:50am

Excellent chapter! I've been a long time reader of your stories and second only to Bungle in the Jungle this is my favorite. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the next installment.

Clell65619 posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:41am

- Excellent. Tommy boy possessed Flint? Never saw that coming.

- As fitting for a far more intelligent HJ, your Tom Riddle is a far more intelligent foe, though I suspect his stupid need to prove that he could kill Harry rather than have it done will end up biting him on the ass.

- Can't wait for the next (final?) chapter.

Shawn Cullipher posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:38am

Goodness me, I need to try typing reviews when I'm not tired. Forgive the horrible grammar. I know it annoys me to read it, I'm aghast I actually typed it.

Shawn Cullipher posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:36am

Awesome chapter as usual. You're writing just gets to me every time, no matter which story it is. As for your location next weekend, man, that stinks. I only live three hours away and would love to meet you in person, but I'm renewing my vows with the wife and I don't think she'd understand a side trip.

Have a good time in the Queen city.

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 19th May 2009 6:14pm

Just finished rereading everything to date, which included several updates I'd missed (thought I had marked the "notify" area - must go fix that.) I must say I prefer this approach to the Triwizard Tournament. I suppose I should go back to the appropriate chapter for this, but I'm already here so I'll just say I loved the rhinoceri.... :)

Merari posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 2:27am

Great story, I got some emails saying you'd updated, but I had to reread the entire thing its been so long. Keep it up.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 7th May 2009 12:01pm

Nice work. I miss the hat, but the plot needs to move along and he doesn't match the scenery at the moment.

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 3rd May 2009 5:33pm

Good chapter. Nice to see some actual complex characterization.

tw posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 5:23am

Love it. When can we expect an update?

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2009 11:23pm

Great chapter!

A jealous sorting hat is great.

That duel with Madame Maxime was superb! I don't think any author has done training with her before thats very clever. Love that Dumbledore still has it. I was wondering how HJ knew any tips about Dumbledore's dueling skills as this is pre-order of the phoenix. Then I thought that maybe JP has memories of his skills.

I liked that Dumbles beat three of them on his own!

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Alex Austin posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 4:59am

Somehow, it almost feels like the story could end now. Almost.

You've had wonderful tact throughout the story, and it has helped to even further underscore the characters' personalities.

I can't wait to read the conclusion and to see where else it goes.

Jess1 posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 5:15pm

Absolutely amazing. I love the characterization of the hat, and how you've woven Harry and Fleur together.

Looking forward to more!

Concealed Convict posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 12:34pm

Yet another good chapter, damn good, if I may say so. Your flowing, smooth writing style helps the plot moving forwards, but also helps make it progress at an enjoyable pace: not too fast or too slow. Anyway, here's hoping I can buy one of your original works in the UK or online.

Thanks for writing
Keep up the good work and update soon
C-C (Concealed-Convict)

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 11:15am

Great banter, as always.

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 9:16am

Sweet!

JBern replied:

Thanks.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 5:56am

As well written as the characterizations are, the hat still rocks.

JBern replied:

Glad you like it!