Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Mitch Hamiton posted a comment on Monday 21st January 2013 4:09pm

This is one of my favorite stories. I forgot how goddamn funny it was. when is the next Spiral of destiny but going to come out? I love the hat! And when is the sequel to this book going to Start!

Mitch Hamiton posted a comment on Monday 21st January 2013 7:07am

witch boxing movie is it and what was the quote.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 10th October 2012 2:51am

A wife cheating on her husband with a close personal friend of the husband? What are the odds.

I would trust that Lupin will lose tackle before he shuffles off the his mortal coil?

You write so well you almost made Fleur seem somewhat human.

Shouldn't Harry be looking up ways to destroy 'Geists? He was given a perfectly clear warning!

I think that if I was Harry/James and had to listen to the bovine excrement coming from Bumbles in that so-called heart-to-heart, I would still be in the hospital viewing previous meals. You catch his character very well and the totally creeped-out feeling is much like I got from canon. They man brings a whole new meaning to "creepy."

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 10th October 2012 2:24am

Bumbles will never let his buttboy be punished, so the "exposure" to Snape is meaningless.

Since Amelia is gone, the Ministry is simply a cesspool and of no consequence to any Death Eater, including Snivellus.

Thus, it just doesn't matter and I still have no idea why Harry is trying to win a contest of lying and cheating without being a real Marauder and joining in the cheating and rule breaking.

I guess I just don't see any use for "bread-and-circus," paritucularly if I am the circus.

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2012 5:08am

It is truly amazing the care and concern taken for the safety of the competitors and others.

If is so in-line with canon--no adult magical has a moral compass, integrity, inner strength, logic, or ability to think their way out of a paper bag.

Even Ameiia couldn't put up a fight about Dementors in Hoggy and the danger to minors.

Personally, I would be tempted to grab Krum and throw him into the Dementors and keep pitching others until the wall falls--self-defence, you know.

To bad the Quibbler can't start writing a series of articles about the atrocities permitted at Hoggy under Bumbles and Fudge and the lack of justice still for a man never convicted of crime who spent 12 years is Azkaban. There should be some voice or reason in the Magical world, even if it is nuts.

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2012 3:34am

Will bumbles actually permit any harm to come to a "bad boy?" He seems to believe that they will repent, without any punishment, simply be seeing how kind the "light" is.

Ignorant, delusional, pompous, scrotum puss...I mean, honored headmaster.

If Harry had the time and the brains, he should simply wipe out the Malfoy family at the earliest opportunity.

I have no idea why he wants to win this piss-ant "competition" when there are more important things to do---and then he can't even consider how to protect himself from others cheating.

Good to see McG still has a stick up her ass and little real care for the students and their protection--hate to see her go all OOC.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 8th October 2012 11:15pm

Duh...someone put his name in the cup, someone is lying to him.

1+1=2. Can't the snotrag add?

noylj posted a comment on Monday 8th October 2012 5:16am

Gahh--way too much Bumbles time. The man is, whether in canon or almost any fanfic, about the most passive/aggressive, demented, delusional, person with a strong belief in their own godhood of any character in fiction.

Both he and Molly drag a story down and encourage scrolling down to find some decent dialog or action.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 8th October 2012 2:51am

Talk about bi-polar and Oaedipal.

One disagreement--I don't think that a 13-16 year old "babe" gets less attractive as you get older. You may wish you didn't still respond, but I don't believe that you don't still respond.

Then, to actually be that age and have some idea of what to actually do to know the girl, I can't see walking away without truly rigid, and--given your body age--quite incorrect morals.

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2012 3:44pm

I have to say if I heard what came out of the Hat's mouth I would be looking for the nearest fireplace. That is one foul hat.

Not quite sure why you felt you needed to make it's personality so nasty. Maybe so that Dumbledore wouldn't suspect something, I don't know.

The revelation of Harry James Potter on the Map was an excellent scene. It, along with the morphing of the names prior to it settling on that created a horror, at least it did when I read it. That thought of suddenly learning you are not who you think you are, or that you are but there is someone else also in your headi sterrifying.

I agree with you on Dobby. His 'help' damn near got Harry killed. Hard to be all lovey dovey with someone that offers that kind of help. I think all the ill treatment he received from the Malfoys damaged his brain. That's what I would go with.

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2012 3:18pm

Quite enjoyed this chapter. The things and comments that Harry did or made that were 'off' up till the final portion of the chapter were well done.

The slight unease that was building worked well.

His suddenly becoming a hot-rod chaser was also an excellent touch.

Then wrapping it up with Harry knowing the answer to a question about Ancient Runes and his realization of what had just happened was an excellent finish.

A solid first chapter to draw in your readers. Well done.

Altarus posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2012 12:48pm

Excellent story, just finished it for the fourth or fifth time. Hope to see a sequel one day

Addlcove posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2012 7:46am

just re-read this, again.

enjoyed as much as the first time.

hope sequel is comming soon(tm)

Rexnos posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 4:22am

Still one of the best fan fics I've ever read. I know that there's hundreds of readers out there who would appreciate a sequel, but I also understand that writing fan fiction is a thankless undertaking. It's obvious that you're focused on writing your own stories, but it would be fantastic to see some activity back here.

harrysfriend posted a comment on Thursday 12th April 2012 1:22pm

Will this ever have a sequal

azureguy86 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd February 2012 1:24am

i couldn't get past this chapter, i've seen stories where people have butched harry and the universe but this is by far the worst. Your "harry" is more like an arrrogant idiot who has no redeeming qualities rather then a calculating smart harry. Also the whole neville is pettigrew and he still helps him thing is just idiotic. I hnestly don't mind au but when authors like you just want the Harry Potter title to basically tear apart and write a completely different story why not just write your own original fanfiction. Because what in the hell is the point of writing hp fanfiction if you're going to completely disregard the character and principles that the hp universe is based on. I've tried to give this story a chance but i've read better pamphlets on airplanes.

Matthew Blair posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2011 12:26am

I know it has been forever since you have updated on here but I reread this over the past week. I really want to see how it ends

santiln posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 1:52am

2 years already. I've read this ff 3 times and it is my favourite ff. I can't wait for the sequel.

TsA posted a comment on Thursday 18th August 2011 11:34pm

Can't wait for the sequel. The story's amazing and I expect the sequel to be even better

LordSia posted a comment on Tuesday 16th August 2011 6:43am

So. Much. Awesome.
Harry gets the girl. Harry is powerful, skilled, and in possession of both a modicum of wit, the balls to do crazy shit, and the edge necessary to walk off afterwards.
I wish more fics were like this one.