Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Bedrup posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 8:13am

I think H seemed a bit more sane in this chapter. Really liked it.

luckykas posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 7:32am

I already have Dead Eye. Bought it long back. It was very nice and I enjoyed it very much. The characterizations were very nice and you managed to make them very believable. The end seemed a bit ambiguous. The Father's fate was a bit predictable. I am deliberately being vague in this review so as to avoid giving away spoilers. Hoping Dead Eye has a sequel where Mike goes after his father.

Back to this fic, obviously it is very enjoyable. You keep to the canon but the events occur in such hilarious deviations. Voldemort is going to be pissed that he was thwarted by an egg and a toy. Really losing a lot of face there especially if the story becomes public. The Deaf Eaters would be the laughing stock of the wizarding world. Pettigrew though is realy starting to annoy, if he starts possessing people. Look forward to your updates...Happy Thanksgiving!

tula posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 7:00am

Since you almost made me die from laughter i've bought 2 more copies of Dead Eye from Amazon and will give those away as christmas gifts. How's that for gratefull reader ;)

Seriously, good job. I've enjoyed your past stories, but somehow the fun in this fic is better for me.

dougal74 posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 6:50am

Extremely funny as usual.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 6:48am

Wonderful, and still with the Greatest touch of humor I seen in a long time.

This story has to be the best prank on JKR ever.

Miss Millie posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 6:48am

Hello,
So far I like your story very much and hope to read the rest of it latter today.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 5:58am

How rare Fudge ever has a clue -- fun fast little chapter!

Happy Thanksgiving!

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 4:47am

And how many psychologists ran screaming from the room at the symbolism of Harry and Ginny riding his pet ... ahem ... rooster? ;-)

(I take back what I said about chapter 4 being too short. I'd forgotten that they're all very brief. Too bad, they are very funny.)

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 4:35am

I like Padma. It's fun reading her inner monologue.

I also think that the Squid solution to the 2nd task was brilliantly original. And it flows stunningly well out of Harry's association with Luna.

The year did seem a bit rushed, but I understand your goal of keeping things to one year per chapter. Perhaps a bit more of Sirius would have worked?

thanks for sharing, I enjoy this bit of lunacy.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 26th November 2009 4:21am

Heh, a great present for Thanksgiving Day and, for me, one very nice birthday present. I love the way he's confounding all around him. The centaur's observation was right on the money and I doubt the wizarding world would understand.

name posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 4:22am

Very good site. Thanks!,

name posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 12:16am

Nice site. Thank you.,

dimriver posted a comment on Monday 28th September 2009 10:33am

Knowing the future is a very powerful force. Nice story.

Quackpotty posted a comment on Friday 28th August 2009 10:09pm

Great story so far, and I look forward to more.

warpwizard posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 6:34pm

Good stuff. I still smile at the very mention of "Colonel Sanders".

Tom Hackwood posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 12:40pm

Thanks to "but I heard Albania is the place to be", I have the theme song to "Beverly Hillbilly's" in my head...

Evil!

Tom Hackwood posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 12:09pm

It's not Col. Sanders! It's Boo! (Animaniacs reference.)

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 12:17pm

Hilarious!

echo posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 8:10am

loved it

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 6:33am

> The Dementor continued to whack its head against the ground, trying to crack the icy helmet with little effect.
*blink* Now that is a mental image . . .

> your experiments as a student were what led you to being selected as the youngest Potion Master in the last two centuries. Now, I hear that you accept no deviations from your instructions. Would you have been able to pass your own class under these circumstances?"
Good point, that

Having been out in the "real" world for awhile, Trewlaney seems to be more grounded than in canon. Not a huge change, but enough to notice.

Snivellus's arse? Really, must you torture us with those mental images?

Properly chaotic "fight" scene in Hagrid's hut.

Huh. Pretty abrupt ending to PoA. Still, entertaining that Colonel Sanders turns out to be the hero.

Looking forward to your next chapter (of anything).