Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 3:11pm

Dead Eye free? No way, people gotta pay. It was only a couple of bucks to start with.

By the way, as much as I enjoy reading your fanfiction, I enjoyed Dead Eye much more. Stop this stuff, put Spirals of Destiny (teen girls and unicorns, sheesh) on hold, get to work on on Dead Eye II.

Clell65619 posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 2:58pm

- I'd forgotten just how good this story is. Thanks, well worth the wait.

- Though in all honesty, I'd have loved to get a reaction scene from Hermione... Maybe next time.

mwinter posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 2:48pm

Glad your back. Interesting Chapter.

yerocfponk posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 2:25pm

Awesome glad to see more TML I'll have to start over cause I don't remember what was happening anymore.

Taegeous posted a comment on Friday 30th October 2009 2:00pm

I'm glad Harry got one up on Dumbledore, even if he had to partner with Snape to do it, but REALLY, REALLY can't stand your Dumbledore, and I want to see him suffer for the pain he's caused. Anything else would be unsatisfying.

Jay-F posted a comment on Monday 19th October 2009 6:41pm

I just re-read this, and i have to say i hope you post more soon, i liked lie better but this has a rare flavor to it that i quite like.
Thanks for writing,
Jay

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 6:19pm

it is really 2 interessant stories.
It was really great to read.
There is just a little detail. In one chapter Harry use a chain spell and says in french "Moudre d'os". It means nothing. If you want to say to reduce 1 bone to dust you have to write "Moudre l 'os".
I really like Hack it is really a refreshing monster.
I like the friendship between William and Harry. And kwan is just right there. I really want to know wath will going on in the next chapter and if Luna will change her mind or if Harry will have to find another girlfriend.
and what about Hermione. is she going to help Harry to find a possible way to kill Voldemort or is she just to closeminded.
well, I hope to read about that soon, so good luck for this next chapter. and thanks for these two stories.

James21 posted a comment on Saturday 5th September 2009 11:45am

would love to see more, its an awsome series

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Sunday 16th August 2009 4:33pm

Please continue this story!!! I just found it and love it.... Poor Hermione -- but, it was a love potion, so can't Harry leave and take Hermione with him? IF it was a fertility potion, maybe Lauren would like someone to share 'mommy stories' with <g>.

nancy in chicago

GinnyMyLove posted a comment on Saturday 11th July 2009 5:55pm

As much fun as the Luna flirting stuff was, I cant say I'm disappointed with the H/Hr stuff here. Despite your buildup/breakup from the first installment and all throughout this one I still felt they belonged together if not for the machinations of an old man. Bravo

GinnyMyLove posted a comment on Saturday 11th July 2009 1:47pm

the "This is Troubling" TiTs had me actually no shite rolling on the floor laughing my arse off! I'm so glad I was not at work when I hit that line because they would have called for the men with the white coats and I would have been fired for reading fanfic at work instead of you know...working.

I love your Harry and your explanation of Runes in BitJ and now this, I only wish I could have come up with it first. Good Show!

crocket posted a comment on Thursday 18th June 2009 7:30pm

how come you not had harry duel then kill Dumbledore yet ? .As soon he make oath that you have protect school then find out about painting he became a target as he a leak to tyhe safty of the children plus al pass becomes admisable he hired voldy he hired death eaters he is a risk so is a target .

crocket posted a comment on Thursday 18th June 2009 6:56pm

realy like hope read more soon .Baba and Harry as lovers ruling world at end would be funny

Secca posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 1:00pm

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly do you have against Remus and Tonks? Neither of them are worth anything in any of your stories, really.

All in all, I must say that this story and its predecessor have gained spots among my favorite stories. Thank you for writing them.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Friday 8th May 2009 11:15am

Man, you gotta have Harry talk to Neville when Ginny is in the room... Maker her think he's telling her about the potions and such...

luckykas posted a comment on Thursday 7th May 2009 9:10am

"O my god! He killed Dobby"
"You B*&%*&%"

I really like the little guy. Great chapter as always. Some questions regarding the story so far...

Did Harry get any of the divination powers when he drank the demon blood?
He was able to tell that the demon had not killed Hack without seeing him. "I dont know how you knew Harry...", Bill Weasley.

Would the concept of Clarity extend to werewolves?
Remus is almost out of the loop at the moment and Harry would never trust him to discuss this with him, but the question has been stuck in my mind for a while.

Is dumbledore antagonizing Harry so that Harry will attack him and win over the Elder wand?
He knows he is dying sooner than later and may be concerned that the wand may end up in wrong hands.

The ending to this chapter with the episode with Hermione really threw me in a loop. Brilliant sir...simply genius.

nublar posted a comment on Tuesday 28th April 2009 5:01pm

I had a hard time getting into this style, but once I got used to it, it was great. You really balance the anger and humor very well. Thanks for the great read, and I'm looking forward to more.

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 10:12am

Hey. I just read the twentieth chapter of 'The Lie I've Lived' and you said you were going to work on the next chapter for this story, so I won't heckle you for an update. But please don't make like 'The Lie' and make us wait another chapter to see if Hermione is pregnant. Good decision on bringing back Alice by the way, I sure hope Mrs Longbottom isn't just being spiteful about not helping her. I love your stories!

-xxx- Malou

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th February 2009 3:32am

Oh My God! Dumbles finally got them to shag! Madness, brilliance all combined into one great story. Very crafty of Dumbledore to get Fawkes to wound Harry to give Hermione the pre-text of putting that horny salve on. How many teenage boyes would give everything they own to have a cream like that to use on girls! lol! Terrible thought I know but I couldn't help it.

Sad you killed Dobby and Winky but no one is safe in your story me thinks.

Really quite liked the conversation between Snape and Harry. Good to see that you can make them work together.

Interesting revelation at the end though, really very interested to see where you take that one.

Well I have finally caught up with both your stories and they're still great. Can't wait for more; so hurry up and write is already!

Thanks,
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th February 2009 2:47am

This is a great chapter, its wonderful in that it was out of Hogwarts but an annoying end now that he is back at Hogwarts. Lol!

Why have you stopped your witty comments in your disclaimers? I do miss them.

I like the contrast you have between stories in this chapter again. One of the mercenary Dave's tells Harry to get back into the fight whilst he helps Moody. Prompting Harry to think he knows very little healing magic. He is very much a wizard who kills and HJ in Lie has the contrast of his healer training with Poppy. Do you deliberately try to make great contrasts like that between your stories?

Even more good contrasts is Harry's relationship with Fawkes, loved that he wants to change the name of the company from Phoenix Expeditions. Making Fawkes drink curdled milk is a funny idea too.

Liked that Svetlana turned out to be Baba Yaga, I was kind of expecting that though. Another great line: "For someone pushing seven hundred, she wasn't a bad shag!"

Not that I'm Moody's biggest fan and I like your intepretation of him but having so many die in this Baba Yaga arc seemed a bit much. I know most of the casualties were Mercenaries it seemed quite a heavy toll for the one Horcrux. It makes it real but the fact that they died fighting in what was essentially a test by Baba Yaga seems pointless. I suppose you will come back with that war and fighting generally is pointless but Its just an opinion I wanted to share.

I was going to ask why you haven't mentioned much about spell chaining in this story when it was one of the great aspects of Bungle you created. I don't need to worry about it now as you had a little snippet in this one so I got my fix.

Glad I have one more chapter to read.

Thanks for writing as ever!
Monkey