Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

silentclock posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 9:51pm

I'm quite glad to see this one continued, and look forward to its conclusion. As always, you live up to your reputation. All of your stories are different in many ways- characterization, tone, point of view (I have loved the second person since the initial oddness wore off), etc.- but they are all entertaining. And that's the most important thing, right? I fully intend to purchase your original works shortly.

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 2:17pm

Awesome! Simply Awesome!

Sad to see this story coming to an end, but it was an enjoyable ride!

Blackstone4005 posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 10:30am

Thanks for another great read. I love this first person Harry's attitude. I can only hope Malfoy JR meets a gruesome and/or disfiguring end. I can't see where Hermione's sprog figures in yet...that should be an interesting complication. Thanks again for all your efforts to entertain us. You succeed wonderfully.

Stick97 posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 1:38am

Always liked the idea of a Harry Potter Rush...

I have to admit, you always come up with new and interesting ways to showcase the HP world. Too bad you weren't JKR's ghost writer...

Clell65619 posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 12:26am

- Very nice. The appearance of the alternate versions of the Manos clan from TLIL was a very nice touch.

- As usual you turn out perfection. Thanks.

slashslut posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 11:46pm

i dont have your way with words but your fics are brilliant! ive been up way past my bedtime reading bungle in the jungle and this one. cant way for the exciting conclusion!

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 10:44pm

Good chapter

Bedrup posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:35pm

oh,man! oh man!!! very very ingenious ideas. best of all - the cabinet counter attack. inspired!!

Vukk posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 11:51am

That is the best use of polyjuice potion I have seen. While similar in thought to the half-baked plan in DH, this has a decent chance of fooling the others.

Sterling posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:54am

Thanks for the update. I really like your work and I am looking forward to your next installment. I like all of your stories but this one has been my favorite so far. Good luck with your pro writing career. I will try and check some of them out soon.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 10:30pm

Great chapter. It is mavelous to hear from you again. Thanks for writing. W.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 9:54pm

Points where the grammar is wonky:

"that incident a graveyard"

"bowling bowl over a Death Eater"

"They’re reports that the Ministry"

"Pomona, will lead that group" - remove comma

"they are either shielded or avoid"

"you wouldn’t buy yourself a month at most"

"Riddle wants Harry Potter! Let’s give him more Harry Potter than he ever dreamed of!" - the narrator just said this three lines ago.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 9:26pm

Wow, this was someting to read here, and a Harry that will not be taking the guff like his canon counterpart at all huh? Cannot wait to see the upcoming battle, and what all this might mean for Harry and Company with Tom backed against a wall, this won't be pretty at all.

dimriver posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 8:55pm

I always like seeing good deception in a story. Nice story.

Michael63 posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 8:11pm

Reading this latest chapter reminded me how much I've enjoyed this story and the previous story. While I enjoy pretty much all of your stories, what I love the most is that you actually finish your mammoth stories. That puts you ahead of most other writers. Thanks for the story so far, and I look forward to seeing how this epic plays out.

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 7:03pm

So Hermione is pregnant with Harry's child. How does Harry feel about that the line theft that especially if he survives against Riddle.

naraic posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 6:18pm

And so we come towards the conclusion. How much is left just a chapter or two. I love how it progresses and can't wait to see the finish.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 6th February 2010 4:22am

Outstanding story so far!!!! I'm definitely glad I decided to read this!!!! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

Keats449 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 3:06am

"Hack eyes Crookshanks appreciatively, no doubt wondering if the furball would make a warmer coat for those less formal occasions where Mrs. Norris’s color would be out of place."

Hack is fantastic.

Enjoyed the fight against the horcrux as well.

peruvianprincess posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 9:17am

This is a fine pickle you've gotten us into!