Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 6:27pm

Why have the Mortein ads started killing Louie?

um... O_o *re-reads chapter*

Oh yeah, that was awesome ^^
eagerly waiting for the next one! :D

ABUNIX posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 6:05pm

*cries tears of joy* why must you be the only writer who updates here? excellent hob Jbern, though the lead up to the sex scene was a bit iffy. didn't Hermione look like a starved rat a few chapters back? even with the homonculos temporarily, her appearance should'nt have improved that much.

Abunix, known as Hashasheen on DLP/

joeBob posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 6:03pm

Hmmm, Harry has to use the blood of "a repentant liar". He has plenty of liars to chose from but only Miss Fun Bags has appeared to repent.

SO... Harry arranges for Dumbles to kill Hermione and maybe a mess of Slytherins. Harry then looks like a hero for killing Dumbles.

Maybe not a foolproof plan, but that's a risk we need to take! ;-)

The Crow posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:50pm

Wow, Hermione really is getting a raw deal out of all of this.
This isn't the particular fic that Harry could have possibly been paired up with Hermione is it? Luna was interesting but, with the way everything flowed it seems possible.

Or is Harry going to leave a trail of conquests and single mothers behind him?
I think Harry needs to come to terms with the person he's becoming before he goes mad.

Hermione has to consider the fact she could balloon out for 9 months and have to cope with losing the excess weight after.
I must have a little estrogen in me today huh?

The Snape situation looks like it's going to get complicated, can't wait to see what you have planned for Dumbledores end.

Glad to see a real Horcrux hunt.

Cheers Jim.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:48pm

Looks like Hermione is going to jump on the hate bumblebore band wagon.

Hermione hates Nymphadora, just as Harry does.

I think If I was Bumbles, I would start to worry.

joeBob posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:39pm

Great chapter, per usual. Thanks!

Good thing Harry didn't have an elf (especially Kreacher) help him with that salve!

Harry really should have killed Dumbledore by now.

Kudos on the Lulu; tell us when; do, do.

Anthony May posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:30pm

Absolutely fabulous - what an excellent and believable way to break the walls between Harry & Hermoine. A dirty trick by a desperate, dying man. - Loved all of it. Can't wait for more from both stories!

Zicou posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:27pm

she can still abort her pregnancy, either using magic or muggle method;
I love the way Dumbledore manipulate Harry, however, why Snape did not warn harry since they made peace?
Continuuuuue, it's AWESOME!
Z.

Rexnos posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:26pm

Short but intense chapter... Dobby and Winky gone, along with Hermione's virginity... My real question is how Hermione's opinion of the headmaster will be changed after this. With evidence like this, there's no way she'll be able to trust him again. Harry's obviously right. Dumbledore is dying... or burning bridges as fast as possible for some reason...

Later,
Rex

skulLXeon posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 4:30pm

Damn... didn't see that one coming... but then again, i should've expected some kind of countermove or such for the homunculus and if it is such, then it makes it that much more obvious that Dumbledore had a hand in its disappearance/kidnapping .... Good job, interesting chapter and see you next time on Lie...

Shepherd posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 3:55pm

A nice little chapter. Interesting to see Dumbledore reacting to his impending death by becoming more manipulative rather than more open.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 3:48pm

No comments, other than Herm's eyes being opened, finally.
Snape and the Malfoys still need to be killed and Harry should arrange it quickly. Just the thought of Snape as Headmaster is enough to justify his immediate death.

Alex Jones posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 3:26pm

It was very good up to this point and the plot is good and you are also a good author.

Whatever others say, i like this very much.

Thank you

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:51pm

Wow, loved the No-blow-too-low!Dumbledore. Made me feel pity for Hermione.

Go Kreacher!

Renzo7 posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:43pm

Wow... Impressive work.

Excellently written chapter. Although I'm pretty sure a longer chapter would have taken away the impact of this one's events, I still wish to have more of this as soon as possible.

Keep up the great work and please update soon.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:41pm

Oooh, man, Dumbles is a whack job!

Another fantastic chapter from your crazy, crazy brain, JB! Scary crazy too...

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:23pm

Wow, DD's gotten to be a real bastard.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:21pm

Well, all things considered I stand by an earlier review I left in regards to one Albus Dumbledore. He is a far worse villain than Voldemort, because he doesn't do any of his own dirty work.

The best thing Harry can do at this point is kill Voldemort first. Once he gains the notoriety from that, he can then destroy the memory of Albus Dumbledore slowly and with great pleasure.

Seeing as how this story remains a Harry/Luna story, I can't see the plot reasoning behind the roll in the bed between Harry and Hermione.

It seems as if you've created a monster of sorts with your manipulative Dumbledore, he is even hijacking the story this chapter, and it doesn't make for very good reading.

Thanks for writing, and good luck with your short stories,
Matt

Jderig posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:11pm

Holy Shit. And the award for biggest bastard Dumbledore goes to JBern!!! Seriously, there are a lot of "Manipulative" and "Evil" Dumbledore stories out there, but yours takes the cake for just pure "my way, or else you'll be on my way but you just won't know it" tactics.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 2:08pm

It would be nice to have Hermione to attach DD for what he did. That was deffently a low blow.

thanks for writing
MPF