Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Monday 4th April 2016 8:49pm

I don't know how I missed this story but I did until now. Wonderful is an understated way to word the feelings I had while read. I was on the edge of my seat more than in it. Thanks for sharing your work!

sylvelle posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2015 8:47pm

I may have mentioned this before. I'm not so sure Dumbles is 'using Harry's money to fight Voldermort' even if he is he needs permission

Fic Chick posted a comment on Friday 18th July 2014 6:10pm

It took most of a minute for me to stop laughing & start breathing again from reading the hammer scene.

20cent posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2014 7:21am

Just read your story for the second time, and it still amazes me how much you were able to add to the HP universe.

Your characters are fantastic (especially Kwan and Hack), your ideas about magic and runes really add an other perspective to the sory, dogeball rocks, and your second-person narrative mode is well used from the beginning to the end.

This is truely my favourite HP fanfiction !

Congratulations,

V.

MattKennedy posted a comment on Friday 25th April 2014 5:23am

This has got to be one of the most creative and enjoyable stories I've read. I'm not much of a fan of how Harry is so casually having sex with so many people, but I absolutely love that he and Bill have become best friends/brothers. I really like how you portrayed cursebreaking. :)

thaumologist posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd March 2011 6:42pm

Great piece! A few times a word seemed replicated or deleted, but I enjoyed this. Initially, the second person view made it seem more like Harry was going crazy than anything else, but in later chapters it made the whole thing more real, as it was me that was there, as opposed to Harry. Of course, this got me incredibly confused, and I did have to re-read sections sometimes.

Loved it overall though, DFTBA

C

thaumologist posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd March 2011 11:44am

I really am enjoying this, nicely written, and flows well. My blunders are quite fun to read about, more so because I'm just trying to be a nice guy, and then just end up doing something stupid or making a faux pas.

DFTBA
C

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 18th February 2011 11:28am

Damn that was a close one! The battle was really intense. Good job!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 2:58pm

No! Not Bill! *crys
Well it had to be somebody... :(

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th February 2011 9:33pm

Interesting start. I was really pulled in, which surprised me because usually a second person point of view annoys me. You pulled it off well, though. Well done!

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Friday 10th September 2010 3:40pm

I loved this story it was fantastic Bill and Fleur were good to Harry and he grew up well under Bill's care. I liked Harry in this story he was less weak and more open minded and the fact he made mistakes but also did well too and had fun. I think Harry would have been much happier in the books had he had sex and been less of a wimp regarding killing people.

I liked Fleur's plan regarding Harry herself and in time her sister if things don't work out with LunaI think Harry could be happy with a Veela wife and Gabby would be happy. A great line "If you persist in being such an imbecile, I will marry Bill and take Harry for a lover until my sister is old enough for him and I will be the happiest witch in all of Europe!"

The friendship between Harry and Bill was good and rather rare not much is really known about Bill but you gave him some depth and made him fun as well as showing what a good if very clreative couple Bill and Fleur are and thank you for not having Mrs Weasley involved in their wedding as Fleur would hate it and her.

I am glad there is going to be a Potter heir it makes sense for Harry who is the last of his line to have a child and good thinking for the mother and child to be safe and hidden. Then even if Harry dies and stays dead his family name will continue.

Luna's character was interesting I am glad she grew up a little too.

I look forward to how all those who betrayed Harry are dealt with and how Harry will deal with the Ministry and a people not worth saving.

Abraxan posted a comment on Monday 9th August 2010 9:53am

Gee, you're sure hard on Abraxans!! I might be a bit paranoid. . .

Abraxan

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 2:37am

This remains an excellent story. A particular highlight was Luna's and Harry's developing relationship. Her breakdown was quite believable, and it brought more to her character.

samsas posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 9:58pm

Great story, off to read Turn Me Loose =).

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 2:18am

Outstanding story!!!! I'm glad i read this one!!!!

Keats449 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 11:37pm

Great story. I really liked Hack, Kwan, Bill, Fleur, your take on different bits of magic spell chaining/curse breaking/runes/wards/the animagus transformation, the City of the Damned. Your action scenes are fun to read, and the humor you inject throughout the story is nice to keep things light, even with all the serious and horrible situations they encounter.

The only things I can really complain about are the relationship with Karina, the amount of stuff that Harry picks up in a such a short amount of time, and the lack of resolution with anything that happened in England.
The Karina relationship was kinda creepy to me, due to the age difference. A 15/16 year old kid dating a woman that was getting pregnant when he was living in a cupboard completely ignorant of magic, was a little uncomfortable to me.

I liked the pacing of the story, but when I stop and consider that in just a couple of months, Harry went from being drugged and memory charmed, to becoming an animagus, standing toe to toe with the 'South American Voldemort', being picked as Bill's best man, having a fling with a woman 10 years his senior, and being able to kill an incredibly powerful demon, it just stretches the suspension of disbelief a bit. If it took place over the course of a year or so, might've been better.

I realize that there's a sequel, but with everything else that he accomplished in a couple months, having some kind of showdown with Dumbledore, and getting some kind of resolution with the Weasleys would've been nice.

That stuff is mostly being nitpicky though, as I said, I really enjoyed this story, thank you for taking the time to write and post it, I look forward to reading the sequel :D.

Keats449 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 9:53pm

Great chapter :D. Loved the fight and the cheering charms kicking back in after.

Keats449 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 9:07pm

Dodgespell sounds like a good magical game, really enjoyed the humor in this chapter.

Keats449 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 8:14pm

I like how you have runes and wards work, and the different things they do.

Keats449 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:10pm

Really liked the 'Hagasaurus Rex' term, he used to describe Sanchez, lol.