Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

karis_tasogare posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2011 8:16am

I lked the 'nasty' hat, it always occured t me there should be something more about that. the whole 'work/be seen' one day a year woudl make anyone crazy

greenmonkey posted a comment on Wednesday 20th July 2011 11:15am

I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic and have read it several times already. I hope you are still planning on writing a sequel.

irezel posted a comment on Saturday 9th July 2011 11:57am

really quite great....very enjoyable, a bit crude and awesome beyond belief. in other words: perfect. :P

Stuft1010 posted a comment on Monday 27th June 2011 4:15am

That was a masterful story with enough twists and turns to keep me guessing (especially on the pairing).

I feel like you might have included a bit too much swearing, but it added a particular flavor to your fic, and I will defer to the author in taste.

Overall, a 9/10. I loved your story and hope you will continue this level of quality.

dimriver posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 1:47am

I like your additions to quidditch, a shooter's and passer's arc. The way Harry knows something is up, is just amusing.

dimriver posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 1:47am

I like your additions to quidditch, a shooter's and passer's arc. Not to mention the way he knows something is up is just amusing.

santiln posted a comment on Wednesday 13th April 2011 11:23pm

Nooooo! I had forgotten how much I needed a sequel and now I find myself waiting for it again. I hope you get into it soon.
Congratulations again on such a great story.
Greetings

santiln posted a comment on Tuesday 12th April 2011 10:40pm

It's been I while since I finished reading this ff and now it feels like a good moment to start reading it again. This is a great story, worth reading twice or more.
I can't wait for the sequel of this ff.
Greetings

nate_hy posted a comment on Saturday 2nd April 2011 7:36am

I haven't actually read the full chapter, and realy should probably check other reviews to see if they made this correction, but it kinda bugged me. Je m'appelle ____ = "My name is ___"
Je suis ______ = "I am ______"

midevildle posted a comment on Monday 28th March 2011 5:01am

I know this was finished some time ago, and I have no idea if you get alerts when someone reviews, but I'll do it anyway.

I've read this before, and I'll probably read it again, it's one of my favorite HP Fanfictions out there. Thank you for writing it and I'm looking forward to a sequel if you ever have the time for it.

Thanks to the strength of your Fanfictions I've bought all of your novels/collections, enjoyed them, and will continue to do so in the future.

lwj2 posted a comment on Saturday 26th February 2011 11:39am

Excellent, sir, thank you for sharing this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work and will most definitely check out your novel.

Thanks again.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd February 2011 1:45pm

What happened with the Longbottoms? Did the potion work?
Interesting take on the lake challenge. I liked it!

rflash posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd February 2011 9:41am

I've red hundreds of HP stories and this is one of the best.

The use of 1st person POV adds to the dynamism, just like the use of 2nd does in Bungle in the Jungle and Turn Me Loose. Not many authors can pull this off.

I think that a 3 task tournament is a very boring one and it doesn't offer much in order to really decide who is the best champion, so more tasks is clearly better.

I don't care much about pairings, JKR has some strange ideas about romance and that's enough said. So I enjoy any kind of romantic interest for Harry as long as it's well written and logical as long as it's female[s]. Fleur does have quite a few things in her favor when it comes to find some common ground with Harry, but given the fact that most females beside Hermione aren't developed enough it's easy to create a good match for our hero.

The one thing I find a bit hard to believe is the Remus-Lily thing. I think there are much more plausible reasons for Remus to be absent from Harry's life before the 3rd year.

This story really begs for a sequel and I know Jim is thinking or already working on one, but it's hard not to hope for him to start posting it asap.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 21st February 2011 8:44pm

That was awesome! A very unique approach to the puzzle. Well done!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 20th February 2011 1:28pm

I wish the hat was like that in canon. It's fricking hilarious!

BarnabusIII posted a comment on Saturday 15th January 2011 4:27am

I've read this story many times already, but Harry's invitation to Aimee never fails to make me laugh out loud :)

Puffyboots posted a comment on Thursday 23rd December 2010 12:41pm

I enjoyed the story, and kind of wish there was a sequel.

-Puffyboots

Arrocha Semotis Vir posted a comment on Thursday 16th December 2010 4:59am

Another great story you've written here Jbern. I was a big fan of your other story ,To Fight the Coming Darkness, and in my opinion, The Lie I've Lived is much better. I can't wait to read the sequels to both stories (If there will be a sequel to the former) and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of The Inner Eye of Harry Potter.

I couldn't catch a single misspelled word in this story, great job!

Please update soon,
Arrocha Semotis Vir

rohan16 posted a comment on Thursday 25th November 2010 8:46am

This is by far the best work of fanfiction i ve read. I cannot wait till u decide to post the next part.

DarkAngel666 posted a comment on Wednesday 13th October 2010 11:47am

I honestly have to say that this is without a doubt the best fanfic of Harry Potter I've ever read.