Content Harry Potter Original Works Harry Potter/New Battlestar Galactica

Reviews

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 1:03am

Congratulations Jim. Very good chapter. Well thought out and believable. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Mike (MoA)

JBern replied:

Thanks again.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 11:26pm

Looks like Harry's in for it now. Loved the chat he and Hermione had, and was fun to see them really interacting more. Liked the way he spanked Krum for what he deserved, and that Fleur is well mature enough to not get jealous because Harry won, but is also able to accept her loss and move on and learn from it. Here's hoping that Riddle's need to somehow show himself off, especially at what could be the best or worst times backfires on him again. Have fun in Charlotte, and wish I could come in there from Raleigh, but am saving up for Comic-Con, and can't go to both events. Knock 'em dead!

JBern replied:

You chose Comic-Con over me?   I'm going to go cry now...

Ltank687 posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 11:22pm

amazing! :) loved it so far, great great chapter.

DrT posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 11:20pm

Aw, too bad Harry is handicapped! I look forward to seeing what comes next!

Lathena posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 10:06pm

Still fantastic! I can't wait to see how it ends.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 8:12pm

Outstanding chapter!!!! I could go and read the preview but I think I'll just wait till my pre-ordered copy comes in and read it!!!! I'm eagerly awaiting the ending chapter of this awesome story and your book!!!! Will we get to see HJ escape another attempt by Voldemort to kill him???? Will Voldemort be dead for sure this time or will he come back again???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

Renzo7 posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 5:23pm

Amazing chapter, as usual. Harry's now going against the "evolved" version of Flint in a very handicapped match. But hey, HJ's something special, eh?

Pity I'm not from the states and can't meet you to get a book and an autograph. Best of luck with the event and release!

Rexnos posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 5:19pm

Wow. I definitely didn't see that coming all of a sudden. It's been a while since I've read, but I was under the impression that there were more tasks left and I didn't think there'd be a final confrontation until everything was concluded...

Nevertheless, I can't wait to see where this is going. HJ is gimped, but he's always been a force to be reckoned with. What I really want to see if the sorting hat go charging into the melee with a claymore. The mental imagery behind that one is just great.

Also, I'm a big fan of the Inner Eye. It's a departure from your normal fare, but what I've seen so far is a great laugh and completely at odds with everything I've read in the fandom. Great work.

Later,
Rex

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 5:01pm

Great chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Kathleen posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:48pm

One word: AWESOME.
Way better than the graveyard!!
ANd I loved the donkey. :)

Killedbykarma posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 4:45pm

Well I'll be damned. A perfectly executed trap so it seems.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 1:21pm

Ooh, bummer - Old Ugly found himself a New Ugly body! Time to party, Harry and Moony - batter up!

baumgal2 posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 10:44am

Wonderful! Thanks for another installment of this story.

James Kennedy posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 10:04am

Very good, and the climax to come is, well, not unexpected, but what with the story being an AU, certainly not beholden to canon especially since it's been thoroughly destroyed.

Looking forward to the last chapter.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 9:47am

FWell, there's one obvious explaination for the scar: Voldemort's using Polyjuice. I loved the Hat this chapter. Athena needs a spanking, that spell should have disqualified her. I'm a little surprised that Durmstrang didn't get a warning for that noisemaker thing that made Harry's ear bleed. I'm glad harry spanked Krum in that duel. I hope whoever cursed Harry with that decaying thing gets expelled, or sent to Azkaban, depending on age. I loved Alice Longbottom. I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 9:28am

Pretty awesome, and I didn't notice any grammar mistakes.

So the twins were mocking Voldemort when they thought they were mocking Flint?

Matthew Sands posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 8:25am

Well, this is certainly going to end well.

The questiont then would be, polyjuice, or Flint being possessed ala Quirrel?

Magus posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 7:56am

Holy crap, that is a good cliff. Thank you for this chapter and thank you for your book, Quite like it and an ample recomendation.


Keep up the great episodes from this saga and Turn, however Inner Eye almost makes me pee by laughing so hard

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 7:35am

Another well written & exciting chapter, thanks.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 6:52am

Of course his right arm doesn't work...good thing James was a lefty. It should be a decent match, though, since Voldemort isn't in his own body.

This update was superb, from Hermione's glib response to the Lie to Krum's abject humiliation. I think he'll (unfortunately) feel a bit better about himself after Harry survives another duel with Voldemort. Moony may not, though, and I'm having trouble discerning how I feel about that.

The dilemma, for me, is actually the same thing that worried me at the start of this story: The afterlife. While I'm an atheist, HP canon is pretty clear that everyone but the ghosts goes elsewhere, so my question becomes: Has James "gone on", and merely left a carbon copy of his memories with Harry, or was he held back? It's one thing I doubt you'll cover in this story/series (not that I can blame you, I avoid that rot whenever I can), but I can't help but wonder.

Looking forward to more.